So...let's talk tiers.

Dat Nick

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, you mean those guides that are so heavily outdated even by the time people actually began playing FE7? Like that FE1 guide written by Juigikario or Eaichu's FE3 one?

Definitely some misinformed stuff, though I thought there was some kind of movement that happened recently. Thankfully not.

Edited by Chainey

Heh, I have a minor thing for catgirls too, but I ain't gonna take it THAT far. Besides, owning a n00b with CAPTAIN GORDIN in a debate would be hilarious.

Back on topic, I really feel JEORGE CARLIN really deserves to move up a few tiers. He's a reliable killer at jointime and stays that way the entire game. Not countering shouldn't bring him down that badly. It has to at least be better than Etzel.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

Back on topic, I really feel JEORGE CARLIN really deserves to move up a few tiers. He's a reliable killer at jointime and stays that way the entire game. Not countering shouldn't bring him down that badly. It has to at least be better than Etzel.

Better tell me how only having 11 strength, barely more than 30 HP and almost 10 defense at 20/20 of all things is somewhere near being better than healing.

Unlike Etzel he can actually kill things, and can do so the entire time he exists, no babying required. It also takes a while for his durability to actually matter, since, well, lolNM enemies.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

Unlike Etzel he can actually kill things, and can do so the entire time he exists, no babying required. It also takes a while for his durability to actually matter, since, well, lolNM enemies.

Etzel takes no babying to heal. 7 strength at his time is nothing to write home about, only thing that makes him good at killing is the expensive silver bow. Etzel at least is another healer to basically make the team go god mode and laugh at anything trying to hurt anyone ever. George is still bad, Etzel at least makes the game hilarious.

expensive silver bow

That becomes much less of a deal when you remember that Marth makes more money in one chapter than Donald Trump makes in twenty years.

That becomes much less of a deal when you remember that Marth makes more money in one chapter than Donald Trump makes in twenty years.

Ok good call. *slaps forehead* I played FE1, I should know Marth has more money than the church of christianity...

meh

why not

Prologue 1:

Only unit tier:

Marth

Prologue 2:

Not a tier difference between these guys tier:

Marth

Abel

Frey

Prologue 3:

Jagen tier:

Jagen

Other units tier:

Abel

Marth

Frey

Cain

Prologue 4:

Jeigan tier:

Jeigan

Other units tier:

Abel

Marth

Frey

Cain

DEFENDER OF EARTH TIER:

CAPTAIN GORDIN

Chapter 1:

Good tier:

Abel

Marth

Frey

Jeigan

Cain

Not as good tier:

Shiida

Draug

Archer tier:

Gordin

Norn

Doing it from here on out takes effort. So I'll stop for now. At 3 AM in the morning there's no time for effort.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

I'll help get you started. You can just copy/paste and make edits yourself.

Not really expecting this to be accurate in anyway, just a start.

Chapter 2 Tier List

Top Tier

- Abel

- Marth

- Frey

- Kain

High Tier

- Barst

- Ogma

Mid Tier

- Cord

- Jeigan

- Kashim

- Shiida

- Riff

Low Tier

- Draug

- Bord

- Darros

- Gordin

- Norne

Edited by Chainey

No, Darros>Norne/Gordin. Water Walk is KINDA helpful here, he can deal good damage at melee, at has superior move. Archers have none of the above.

and no. Abel's the best here by now. Marth probably has Barst and Ogma beaten, too.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

Just edited my post. I had forgotten that Marth and the gang get a nice level lead (was thinking H5 when making that list).

Also, if you want to make changes, please go ahead and change them. I'm just helping to get this started and I don't mind if you change a Chapter specific list I put up, since they're for you (to save effort).

Oh yeah, that reminds me. I totally forgot about the Riffster. I'd bump him to high tier for this chapter just because I feel he's more useful than Cord atm.

no complaints other than that

Chapter 1:

Good tier:

Abel

Marth

Frey

Jeigan

Cain

Not as good tier:

Riff

Shiida

Draug