Which Amiibo Outfits Do You Think Best Fit Each Royal?

Randoman

As the thread title states, which amiibo outfits do you think best fit each royal(s), appearance-wise? Or alternatively/similarly, which royal(s) do you think best fits each amiibo outfit, appearance-wise?

For me, this is what I think:

Marth: Alear, though Alfred works pretty well also. I mean, they both look really regal, prim, and proper, so they fit the outfit well. Alcryst, I think kind of works, with his kind of bluish hair.

Celica: Celine, with how well the outfit's colors match her. Hortensia comes pretty close, though, also for color matching reasons.

Sigurd: Alfred, though I'd say Alear is the next closest. The other male royals don't really fit Sigurd's outfit too well.

Leif: Alfred, though I'd say Alear is the next closest. The other male royals don't really fit Sigurd's outfit too well.

Roy: Alfred, though I'd say Alear is the next closest. Diamant works pretty well with the Roy outfit as well.

Lyn: I feel like Timerra is the only one that works somewhat well with Lyn's outfit. I think it's the ponytail.

Eirika: I feel like Celine is the only one that works somewhat well with Eirika's outfit.

Ike: Diamant really fits well with Ike's outfit, with both of them having a tough and rugged look. Fogado works pretty nicely as well.

Micaiah: I feel like Ivy is the only one that works somewhat well with Micaiah's outfit, due to both having a mysterious appearance.

Lucina: I don't think any of the female royals work well. Though if I had to pick one, I guess it'd be Ivy.

Corrin: Celine, definitely. The color scheme matches well with her.

Byleth: Alcryst, definitely. The outfit really matches with his hair color.