HP: 42 / Average

Magic: 18 / +2

Skill: 16 / -2/-3

Speed: 23 / +4

Luck: 7 / +1

Defense: 15 / +3

Resistance: 16 / +2

So yeah, my Moulder solo is to easy :D

Because of boosts, he has 20 Magic and 17 Defense, but I didn't add those to the stat totals. Damn, Mouldy's good :o

And then there's Eff...

*checks average stats and realizes he's slightly above average aside from -4 luck*

Okay, well.... Worst Ephraim I've ever gotten. Everyone's gets blessed, and this one didn't.

Real easy solo. The only tough part I've had is Selena. She crushed Gerik (promoted, Hero) with a 50% chance and exact HP. Then, Eff got smashed by a 34 accuracy, 15% critical, and fried by Selena's 40% attack. Exact HP.

Isn't that fabulous? >_>

Level 10 Sage

HP: 42 / Average

Magic: 18 / +2

Skill: 16 / -2/-3

Speed: 23 / +4

Luck: 7 / +1

Defense: 15 / +3

Resistance: 16 / +2

So yeah, my Moulder solo is to easy :D

Because of boosts, he has 20 Magic and 17 Defense, but I didn't add those to the stat totals. Damn, Mouldy's good :o

And then there's Eff...

*checks average stats and realizes he's slightly above average aside from -4 luck*

Okay, well.... Worst Ephraim I've ever gotten. Everyone's gets blessed, and this one didn't.

Real easy solo. The only tough part I've had is Selena. She crushed Gerik (promoted, Hero) with a 50% chance and exact HP. Then, Eff got smashed by a 34 accuracy, 15% critical, and fried by Selena's 40% attack. Exact HP.

Isn't that fabulous? >_>

How is it a solo if you're using more than one unit?

It's a Moulder solo, so he's going to have to use characters who can actually fight until Moulder promotes.

Fair enough, by be the time he fought Selena Moulder was still unpromoted? That seems... slow. Also he specifically said he was using Gerik, promoted, and Gerik doesn't come promoted, and is not a forced unit. I am highly confused on what exactly rules he's laid out for himself.

Wow, you got a cool Moulder there buddy.

But cursed Moulder? He's awesome

Just like mine:

Mouldersstats.jpg

Not good, but it's cool.

Also: How do you get +2 Magic?

Sarcasm :D

I'd say my Mouldy's better, but yours just has more magic.

Spirit Dust increases Magic.

Fair enough, by be the time he fought Selena Moulder was still unpromoted? That seems... slow. Also he specifically said he was using Gerik, promoted, and Gerik doesn't come promoted, and is not a forced unit. I am highly confused on what exactly rules he's laid out for himself.

1. Moulder was promoted before Ephraim's route began.

2. True, Gerik does not come promoted. However, he comes with a Hero Crest that he can use. I simply made him use it.

3. Gerik is a forced unit. He comes into Ephraim's route on Selena's level, and is playable from the start.

4. Rules: I can only use Moulder and forced units.

Six luck is about average for a 20/13 Moulder. All of his stats except defense, skill, and HP are above average. HP and skill are average and defense is actually below by two points.

Yeah, luck isn't Moulder's forte. It's not Knoll-style terrible, but it definitely isn't good. Luckily, Moulder has good supports to make up for it.