FE4, Chapter 9

General Spoon

What does Oifaye (and the people after he speaks) say at the beginning of Chapter 9 in FE4? My patch has him saying that he'd like to say something, but it hasn't been translated yet. Then somebody else says that if they skip this stuff the screen will go black. Then Celice says that they should use filler, and that they just did.

So, does anybody know what was said there?

I think I used to know once, but I don't remember. For anyone who knows though, do you also know about the filler in the last chapter when

you take Edda

?

Roughly translated from AceNoctali's site.

This is if Claude didn't have any kids or they didn't survive.

Levin: Edda... it would be so happy if Father Claude had survived

Celice: Yes... Lord Claude died while heping my father, but the Father's son...

Levin: Sadly, there's no one left to protect House Edda. Celice, starting from now on, you'll have to protect it.

No data for if Claude did have kids and survived.

What does Oifaye (and the people after he speaks) say at the beginning of Chapter 9 in FE4? My patch has him saying that he'd like to say something, but it hasn't been translated yet. Then somebody else says that if they skip this stuff the screen will go black. Then Celice says that they should use filler, and that they just did.

So, does anybody know what was said there?

Same site:

Oifaye: Levin, his Majesty is a little tired, it's unnecessary to mention that...

Levin: I know. But everyone is doing their best. We don't have time to say here doing nothing. We have to return to Grandbell as fast as possible and stop Loptous' resurection. Otherwise, the world will be destroyed.

Celice: Oifaye, Levin is right, I was wrong. If we cannot avoid a battle, then it is our duty to give sense to this battle. Let's go, Levin, Oifaye, I do not want to turn my back away from the path I have chosen anymore!

Edited by Captain Falcon

Roughly translated from AceNoctali's site.

This is if Claude didn't have any kids or they didn't survive.

Levin: Edda... it would be so happy if Father Claude had survived

Celice: Yes... Lord Claude died while heping my father, but the Father's son...

Levin: Sadly, there's no one left to protect House Edda. Celice, starting from now on, you'll have to protect it.

No data for if Claude did have kids and survived.

Oops, checking back my site, it seems the Final Chapter section of the French translation is a bit outdated. :s

I translated the Edda bits a while ago directly from Japanese to English on FESS (and thus, there IS data for the case Claude had kids and they survived), you can see them here.

I forgot to say thanks, so here it is: Thanks.

Ace or Falcon if you're reading this, do either of you know of a full translated FE4 script anywhere on the net? (Same question pretty much asked in the When did **** die thread)

I forgot to say thanks, so here it is: Thanks.

Ace or Falcon if you're reading this, do either of you know of a full translated FE4 script anywhere on the net? (Same question pretty much asked in the When did **** die thread)

Go check this topic on FESS, it has all the information I know about the English script (but, in short, Vincent worked on it, and translated the Prologue only).

That being said, if you can read French, just go on the "Histoire" (= Story) section of my website (by clicking on this link), it has the full script, save from some bits of the Barhara ending convos, translated in that language.

And, english translation-wise, I also did the English translation of the Jugdral Map Ending. You can find it here.

Edited by AceNoctali

Go check this topic on FESS, it has all the information I know about the English script (but, in short, Vincent worked on it, and translated the Prologue only).

That being said, if you can read French, just go on the "Histoire" (= Story) section of my website (by clicking on this link), it has the full script, save from some bits of the Barhara ending convos, translated in that language.

And, english translation-wise, I also did the English translation of the Jugdral Map Ending. You can find it here.

Ah, your French translation is exactly what I'm looking for, but I don't understand French :(. Your ending translation I have appreciated silently for a while, though.

Ah, the hack dump. I guess I'll try to rewrite the script if I can find out where in the game things are said, and combine with what's already finished (Vincent's prologue, your (AceNoctali) translations (the fillers, ending translation, please tell me if there's more in English) if you don't mind. I'll show it if it ever gets anywhere.

• 3 weeks later...

What's said after you sieze Barharha?

EDIT: Like, right after you sieze it. When everyone is talking, and the script can't be sped up by pressing the key that "A" has been mapped to.

Another edit: If it helps, people are running in and out of Barharha.

Edited by General Spoon

What, is it the one when Levin, Oifaye, and Celice did like a joke filler right before the screen went black? Like didn't Levin said "Holy plotholes Celice! We reached EDDA!!!!" or something like that.

I think he says "Holy holepunch Celice we've reached EDDA!" Does anyone know what the ending means my patch just has random letters and numbers.