Not Only Is The World's Most Infamous GameFaqs is Full of Morons

Steven Tyler

I knew Gfags were racist. they unfairly mod me too (and i got a similar reason)

Funny story, I was modded for liking rap music. When i was telling these kids off for being racist, I got fuckin' modded.

And you guys wonder why I do the things I do on GameFaqs like shock pics of Chiki and Luicius

Exactly. It's the racist establishment. That's why we need to form our own community, GameBlacks, for the emcipation and upliftment of the Negro people.

...I'm a minority too, I can get away with these things.

Edited by Commissar Gaunt

Exactly. It's the racist establishment. That's why we need to form our own community, GameBlacks, for the emcipation and upliftment of the Negro people.

...I'm a minority too, I can get away with these things.

pics. snow faiya and I posted pics of proof. LETS SEE SOME PROOF! I think BLS is black too.

Making a topic saying your black is kinda spam

More opressin'. You white folks always act so superior--if a white man had posed to the same thread you wouldve' never thought twice.

Edited by Commissar Gaunt

~My Adventure To GameFaq's Forum~

Ooh, this should be fun; I'll go register an account! Let's see who's on the forum...

Hmm, a thread about socks. The person says "Do you like socks? I love 'em!" I'll reply with "I love socks, too!" Now, let's go check the other threads....

What? I've been banned!? What did I do!? According to the mod who banned me, "lern2troll".

Thus ends my adventure at Gamefaqs.

Edited by Destiny Hero

Link PLZ.
pics. snow faiya and I posted pics of proof. LETS SEE SOME PROOF! I think BLS is black too.

Well, this was back in 2006 when that god-awful 50 Cent game came out. Sorry.

This is fake, right?

Please tell me it's fake.

I DID found that pic on Encyclopedia Dramatica, it could be a fake.

After seeing this, I was so tempted to make a thread here in FFtF saying only "I'm White". Unfortunately, that stupid little conscience of mine got the best of me again. Does anybody know how to get your conscience removed?

After seeing this, I was so tempted to make a thread here in FFtF saying only "I'm White". Unfortunately, that stupid little conscience of mine got the best of me again. Does anybody know how to get your conscience removed?

$1000 cash. Now. No questions asked.