Yugioh: Duelist of the Rose

Mufasa

Did anyone else ever play this game? I still have it. And still play it from time to time.

What's best about it, is that besides the characters and monsters, it really has nothing to do with Yugioh. So you can play the game with the nostalgia of Yugioh epicness, but without the ridicule you would recieve from your friends if they saw you playing yugioh after the fad died.

I borrowed it from my friend a few years back. I played it a little bit, but I never did get into it. The only Yugioh game that caught my interest was Duel Academy.

Never even heard of this one. Only YGO games I recall playing are Sacred Cards (I hate this game), Eternal Duelist soul and Duel Academy. I prefer the card game but haven't played that in a LONG time. The last monster I recall adding to my deck was Cyber Dragon, lost it though =\.

That one made NO sense to me. I always hated it because it was so random and I didn't get the controls.

thats because you fail, that game was one of the easiest yu gi oh games ever made

Many things that happened in life. Before, I was an annoying idiot. Now I'm the complete opposite. I've got to admit though, I've had a terrible childhood.

Bold: Damn it, you keep setting yourself up for this stuff! It's horrid to try to resist it!

Such as?

Bold: Damn it, you keep setting yourself up for this stuff! It's horrid to try to resist it!

Such as?

Ninji, if he bothers you that much, he's obviously not worth it.

Besides, we all can be a douche from time to time. Give the guy a break once in a while. It can't be easy to be considered one of the lamest dudes on the site. I would know of course.