Yunaka is the best...

BloodRonin

She makes the best warrior in my opinion for anyone who uses bows more than axes. I have chrom on her with speed/dex 5. (2nd skill not learned yet). Over 40 speed and dex and close to 50 str is nutty. Plus with her personal skill, in combo with  Chrom's crit damage and surprise attack you are looking at a crazy killer. And getting the 30 magic radiant bow damage while engaged is really nice. 

All of this can be done as a sniper (sniper may actually be better overall for crit) but I found warrior just looks better and has better growths/melee weapon access.  Plus having the back up range with long bow is really nice. (Not to mention as a back up Robin backup attacks can't miss) so it is just free added damage. 

Look at what you made me do! Proceeds to throw axe in sky and slam it on my enemy's skull 

Yeah, Yunaka has that cool conditional +15 crit personal, but by default is stuck in a class that gets very little crit from weapons, sadly. Not surprised she can do good things in Warrior.

It still feels like a lot of investment, in that she can't do this until Level 21, and then on some maps (those without terrain) she'll need dragon vein support (the Corrin-user's actions are by nature super valuable), but it's still neat that you can get good results with it.

I dunno about best warrior, as lots of people make fantastic warriors, and plenty of characters have more str/spd.

8 hours ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

Yeah, Yunaka has that cool conditional +15 crit personal, but by default is stuck in a class that gets very little crit from weapons, sadly. Not surprised she can do good things in Warrior.

It still feels like a lot of investment, in that she can't do this until Level 21, and then on some maps (those without terrain) she'll need dragon vein support (the Corrin-user's actions are by nature super valuable), but it's still neat that you can get good results with it.

I dunno about best warrior, as lots of people make fantastic warriors, and plenty of characters have more str/spd.

I ran Rafal with Tiki for fog breath to assist with the terrain.

I have heard that she can make for an interesting sage. Also the fact that she starts out with Micaiah gives her a boost in SP assuming that you are using her regularly. Her magic growth would jump from 25% to 55% which is pretty nice.

On 5/28/2023 at 1:40 PM, Barren said:

I have heard that she can make for an interesting sage. Also the fact that she starts out with Micaiah gives her a boost in SP assuming that you are using her regularly. Her magic growth would jump from 25% to 55% which is pretty nice.

I actually have her as a sage in one of my runs. 

59 minutes ago, Barren said:

How is she as a sage for you?

She works really well. I gave her avoid fro Marth before chapter 10. With the Sigurd engrave on a Bolganone, she was a magical dodge tank.  

I gave her Soren. She has high enough dex growth to easily hit boltings, but even better she crits a lot too. Nothing feels better than standing in grass, and then hitting an enemy for a massive bolt crit from far away.