Thinking about importing this so I don't have to wait.

Because in FE1/3, Mages had very little Magic, and relied a lot on their tome power.

Mages you get have more Mag now, but it is still lower than post FE3 games, but the low res of enemies will allow you to kill them fairly easily despite never coming close to the stat cap.

Edited by FE3 Player

Because in FE1/3, Mages had very little Magic, and relied a lot on their tome power.

Mages you get have more Mag now, but it is still lower than post FE3 games, but the low res of enemies will allow you to kill them fairly easily despite never coming close to the stat cap.

Then that means that mages will still do a shitload of damage because it can't be stopped! Even pegasus knights have nearly no resistance!

Then that means that mages will still do a shitload of damage because it can't be stopped! Even pegasus knights have nearly no resistance!

That's only true in H5 kid. In normal mode, you can pretty much have a 7 Mov unit nuke a mage without fear of a counterattack. You'd have to be an idiot to lose in Normal mode (and if you do happen to lose in normal, be sure to announce it here to prove a very valid point ^_^).

Edited by Boo

Just for the bullshit of nearly every character's resistance stat being forced to 0 and never increasing, I'm not getting this game.

They shouldn't even have bothered putting Resistance in there, anyway.

Just for the bullshit of nearly every character's resistance stat being forced to 0 and never increasing, I'm not getting this game.

They shouldn't even have bothered putting Resistance in there, anyway.

That's a pretty terrible reason to just not get the game. If anything, that probably will make it more challenging, which is good.

Read the part where I say Mages have very little magic. This includes enemy mages, which are extremely pathetic and will do almost no damage to your Pegasus Knights and Paladins on Normal. Edited by FE3 Player

That's a pretty terrible reason to just not get the game. If anything, that probably will make it more challenging, which is good.

Fox. Remember, this is Destiny Hero. Good logic on this guy here is as effective as a forged 1 MT fire tome wielded by a 1 MAG mage against a bishop.

Anyway, resistance is quite useless in this game, you could set up an H5 playthrough for me where not even a bishop could get RES and it still wouldn't mean shit.

If you don't want it, stop complaining. I'm sure Nintendo won't be losing any sleep over it D:

Anyway, it's your loss. Gameplay-wise this is still an amazing game. I love my mages ploughing trough the enemy lines <3