The Nintendo Based TCG I came up with around twenty years ago

Jotari

Making this post because I referenced it on this thread

And, well, it took me a year and a half, but I'm home now and can finally show proof of the efforts of my childhood.

7wmFXmz.jpg

They've survived because I was so eager, I even got them laminated. Unfortunately my spelling back then was even worse than my drawing (the spelling has improved, the drawing has not). But I think there were some genuinely solid ideas for a card game in there. It would have been more creature combat orientated than the likes of Magic the gathering or Yu-Gi-Oh.

5 hours ago, lenticular said:

"This card does nothing" (on the card underneath Roy) is my favourite part. At least it's truth in advertising. Commercial TCGs wouldn't ever dare to print that on their crappy pack-filler.

If I'm reading it right, it says "T This card does nothing." The previous clause starts with "Flip H", so i'm assuming that "T" stands for "If the coin was Tails,".

Anyway, wow. This is giving me flashbacks to making my own Pokemon Cards! Can't imagine my drawings were any better than your own. To your younger self's credit, though, the Goomba is recognizable. 

25 minutes ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

If I'm reading it right, it says "T This card does nothing." The previous clause starts with "Flip H", so i'm assuming that "T" stands for "If the coin was Tails,".

Ohhh, that makes sense! I'd best keep that card hidden from my friend who's been building a coin flip deck in Magic recently.