Bewbs

TLSothe

Well, I would like to see it; all I see is you, acting dumb.

Der Kommissar's pictures are obviously a modernist interpretation of antiquated ideas using the mediums of contemporary internet culture as a means of expression.

As I mentioned, Der Kommissar's ideas come from antiquity, and have been subject to various interpretations since the Greek Hellenistic period in which they first appeared. To be precise, the ideas concern themselves with the concept that it is rather worrisome that you, as a father and a husband, don't have better things to be doing than discussing 'bewbs' on video game forums in which the majority of the usebase is vastly under your age and supposed maturity level.

Der Kommissar's pictures are obviously a modernist interpretation of antiquated ideas using the mediums of contemporary internet culture as a means of expression.

As I mentioned, Der Kommissar's ideas come from antiquity, and have been subject to various interpretations since the Greek Hellenistic period in which they first appeared. To be precise, the ideas concern themselves with the concept that it is rather worrisome that you, as a father and a husband, don't have better things to be doing than discussing 'bewbs' on video game forums in which the majority of the usebase is vastly under your age and supposed maturity level.

Have you ever noticed my low activity levels? I know plenty of people around the age-range of 20ish who are on spend some of their time on the internet. I don't spend a lot of time here anymore; but if you're going to question me, question the other 12 people around 18-20 here.