lol Sonic Unleashed!

Destiny Hero

I don't think so, Tim.

The funny thing is, I grew up with the good Sonic games. You know, the ones where you sped through it, but the paths weren't linear and you could play levels several times before seeing everything.

Aah, those were te days. Now Sega is digging up Sonic's grave and stabbing him more, just like the YGO/Pokemon TV shows.

Aah, money. People will do so much to get it these days.

The funny thing is, I grew up with the good Sonic games. You know, the ones where you sped through it, but the paths weren't linear and you could play levels several times before seeing everything.

Aah, those were te days. Now Sega is digging up Sonic's grave and stabbing him more, just like the YGO/Pokemon TV shows.

Aah, money. People will do so much to get it these days.

The old days, the Genesis days, are excepted from my comment for obvious reasons.

Look! Another Sonic game! Ooh! Now you get to turn into Were-Sonic! Woah!!!!! Maybe it'll actually be a good Sonic game! Yeah! Fanboys rejoice!

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/son...hed/review.html

you know fail harder, sonic unleashed is the best 3D sonic game out there at the moment. I hate people who think just because other 3D sonic games have failed doesn't mean that this one will as well. It is also one of the hardest ones as well; well at for the 360 one it is.

you know fail harder, sonic unleashed is the best 3D sonic game out there at the moment. I hate people who think just because other 3D sonic games have failed doesn't mean that this one will as well. It is also one of the hardest ones as well; well at for the 360 one it is.

I liked Adventure/Adventure 2 more than Unleashed.

I liked Adventure/Adventure 2 more than Unleashed.

well I meant it as it is the best one out of the newest ones that have come out for the new gen systems

You know, the ones where you sped through it, but the paths weren't linear and you could play levels several times before seeing everything.

Looks like someone doesn't like Marble Hill Zone.

[16:20] <Kiba|anime> fucking destiny fuck insulting sonic unleashed, I really want to shoot him in the balls with a shotgun right now

[16:21] <MadSage> Be my guest

[...]

[16:22] <MadSage> Destiny homo..

[...]

[16:23] <Lock> I'd rather 50 Suzakus if it got rid of Destiny Bitch

[16:23] <Kiba|anime> no lol

[16:23] <Lock> Fucking yes

[16:23] <Kiba|anime> if its the suzaku's right now then yes

[16:24] <MadSage> I am fedup, Destiny Bitch is so fuckin mentally retarded.

[16:24] <MadSage> How can someone be so stupid..?

I guess you guys like Sonic, huh? :3c

Edited by Der Kommissar

Save (arguably) Adventure, it's not like it has much competition.

That is to say, Sonic has been shit since he left 2-D.

like I said

well I meant it as it is the best one out of the newest ones that have come out for the new gen systems

...and like I said, that doesn't say much, considering that the others are absolute garbage.

Semantics aside, despite being better than its worthless peers, the game has glaring weaknesses: the werehog rule-of-cool bullshit and the associated content encompassing, predictably, most of them.

Sonic is retarded. They took a decent platformer and shoved so much preteen angst and pretentiousness in it that anyone who takes Sonic seriously has a fucking tumor. I figure Sega's just trolling at this point in retribution for the Dreamcastfail.

It is also one of the hardest ones as well; well at for the 360 one it is.

Aha, so I'm not the only one who's noticed that Gamespot has been giving difficult games lower ratings lately!

Honestly, after their Radiant Dawn review, I've lost faith in Gamespot. I mean, 6.5 for 'Punishing Difficulty'? Come on!

...and like I said, that doesn't say much, considering that the others are absolute garbage.

Semantics aside, despite being better than its worthless peers, the game has glaring weaknesses: the werehog rule-of-cool bullshit and the associated content encompassing, predictably, most of them.

have you played the game at all? because if you haven't your crap about the game you've been saying is really crap. the werehog thing is actually fun to have in

have you played the game at all? because if you haven't your crap about the game you've been saying is really crap. the werehog thing is actually fun to have in

have you ever played e.t. you can't say it sucks if you've never played it how about superman 64 big rigs over the road racing perhaps? they must all be wonderful games since you don't have any hands-on experience. in fact every game is amazing since you're not allowed to have an opinion unless you've played it from start to finish brb buying all the shitty disney channel vidja game tie-ins they clearly must be awesome

have you ever played e.t. you can't say it sucks if you've never played it how about superman 64 big rigs over the road racing perhaps? they must all be wonderful games since you don't have any hands-on experience. in fact every game is amazing since you're not allowed to have an opinion unless you've played it from start to finish brb buying all the shitty disney channel vidja game tie-ins they clearly must be awesome

did I EVER say those games sucked, no I never said that; and I of course I couldn't say that the game was the best 3D Sonic game, I rephrased and said it was the best out of the all ones for the ps3, wii, and 360. like I said before, I have the game, I have gone through more than half the game already. I haven't beaten it yet, but that's because its challenging and that's what makes a game good after all. those other game are probably good, I don't know because I have never played them.

Honestly, after their Radiant Dawn review, I've lost faith in Gamespot. I mean, 6.5 for 'Punishing Difficulty'? Come on!

Well Radiant Dawn WAS a terrible FE game with unforgivable flaws. I mean the hardest part of the game is part #1. The design of this game was just terrible. That said Gamespot's review is inaccurate and bad and does not explain properly why Radiant Dawn is bad.

Back on Sonic. I don't understand how you people have kept your faith in Sonic; since it was 3D I've pretty much decided he's dead and nothing will ever bring him back.