Serenes Forest: The Sitcom!!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhhhh! I still think it shoulda been a bed time story he was telling his kid. "And then Daddy killed everyone in the world horribly. Goodnight sweetheart."

Great going Fireman!

Edited by Lyle Dayek

Questions:

-Did anyone ever feed/heal me so the wings would go away, or am I still half dead?

-Did my pegasus stay with me after wolfKiryn ran off?

-What happened to the spare pegasus?

Umm... hello? It was a dream world thing.

That's so totally epic. But why did you choose CGV as the main character, out of curiosity?

CGV was to inherit the throne in case of Fox's death because he was Fox's brother. Bianchi's minions tried to brainwash CGV into making him a Bianchi-supporter because it would help Bianchi a lot to have a royal on her side. Since CGV had the biggest role, I decided to make him the main character. (They had originally planned to have Fox be their "royal friend", but Fox found out and killed herself in the fake reality, so they then turned their attention to CGV.)

Questions:

-Did anyone ever feed/heal me so the wings would go away, or am I still half dead?

-Did my pegasus stay with me after wolfKiryn ran off?

-What happened to the spare pegasus?

-At one point, some random guy tossed some egg rolls at you. You didn't know why, but happily ate his charity.

-Yup.

-The spare pegasus ran away. (It was so scared, it forgot it could fly.)

No, I wasn't brainwashed. My fake (wolfKiryn) was. By the luck of being locked up in a random building by fakeKiryn, I wasn't yet at the base when the brainwashing happened.

Therefore my entire role in that story happened.

Kiryn getting the spare pegasus was in the real world. She got a message from Fireman earlier and she eventually found the mountain base, where she entered the fake reality to help save CGV.

Well, there's always season 4 to look forward to for sexual jokes, comedy and whatever else comes out of our minds!

Hooray! Entertainment! (I'd help but I'm doing my own thing with the Lyle history thing **WARNING ADVERTISING OF OWN PRODUCT** Which no one seems to be reading. *tear* )

I'm all finished. I can't post it right now because I don't have both text files on the same computer.

Rest assured I'll do it later today.

Hooray!!

*Thinks of doing a filler already, but will wait a few days at the very least*