1st or 3rd?

Have fun when I say this but who is she

The tutorial girl that is in all FE's (that I've played anyway, 6-10). The one that shows up when you choose suspend in the GBA ones and tutorials in the console ones.

i never said Anna appeared in all, i said that she appeared more than the rest of the characters.

i always thought that anna should be the international face of Fire Emblem, so i didn't hear it here first.

and Anna turned into the girl in Celica's party

Which one? I don't seem to remember anyone looking like her. Sonia is the only one (besides Cecilia) with red hair, but she doesn't look like Anna.

Zeke uses the exact same portrait as Camus

Actually if Zeke is Camus, which is highly likely, then Camus has appeared in more FE games then any other character save Anna.

Edited by Izuka

Which one? I don't seem to remember anyone looking like her. Sonia is the only one (besides Cecilia) with red hair, but she doesn't look like Anna.

I think she was the healer--she had pink hair and purple clothes, possible. Her name may of started with a 'J' but there's not much else I can remember :/

Zeke uses the exact same portrait as Camus

Yeah, and I think the artist wasn't quite up to drawing him again. Within the ROM, his mugshot is facing the same way as he was in Ankoku, but then at the TSA tables his tiles are told to be mirrored so that he's facing the other direction. Instead of just drawing them the other way, they went through the trouble of coding a routine to flip mugshot tiles >.> Unless his non-allied mug had him facing the normal way, but I think the pallete and mouth/eyes were the only real difference... :/

Actually if Zeke is Camus, which is highly likely, then Camus has appeared in more FE games then any other character save Anna.

You forget Est, Katua and Paola. They were also in fe2 (as well as 1 and 3) so that makes 3 games. Although Camus would probably have had the most name changes...

Edited by Cute Chao

I was talking originally about the characters becoming different characters altogether in between Gaiden and Ankoku--not that they're the same character. Half of Izuka's was the same.

You quoted both the transformation and the characters reappearing. You didn't say which you were speaking of :x