There is none hotter in this game...

but I feel Vaida does too

Sorry, guy. I musta poked ya too hard. Clearly did something to your vision there.

and Marcia looks hotter with longer hair!

Madame, none would dispute this. It is universally known that longer hair Marcia is better looking because now she doesn't look like a carbon copy of Est anymore.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, guy. I musta poked ya too hard. Clearly did something to your vision there.

Madame, none would dispute this. It is universally known that longer hair Marcia is better looking because now she doesn't look like a carbon copy of Est anymore.

indeed.

Est was never attractive to me, for some reason.

Wouldn't that qualify more as interracial?

I certainly hope Naliah can contain Volug from going TOO nuts, though. We don't want any branded. And before that, we certainly don't want any kids.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

Wouldn't that qualify more as interracial?

I certainly hope Naliah can contain Volug from going TOO nuts, though. We don't want any branded. And before that, we certainly don't want any kids.

...They're both wolves. If anything, Nailah has to contain herself, considering she's crazier than Volug. Volug's just her bitch.

Also, Nailah doesn't have children. She makes Raphael have them. XD lol

Guest FreelancerSealBoy
Does Lucia have absolutely no fans or something? She's no Nailah/Volug, but she's improved lots more than any of the other returners...

I'm a fan. *wolf whistle*

I like her better with long hair, but short's that bad. Either way, she's probably my favorite girl in PoR/RD.

^ Note the above statement is based purely on the aesthetic properties and/or attractiveness Lucia has. Usefulness is unconsidered and irrelevant. :P

Lucia, Mia and Marcia all look better with longer hair. I prefer girls with long hair over short hair. There's a lot of competition for the girls, I can't pick an absolute favourite.

For the guys, I'm sure you can guess. He's miles ahead of all the other guys for me.

You're right for the dudes, but Volug lacks English skills in which a girl needs to get to know him. Seeing as most girls don't speek the Ancient Language, this creates a problem.

He doesn't need to speak english. His hotness is so powerful, people just pounce him. How do you think he got so strong?

*hurls*

Gawd I hate that beauty-chasing fat ass. He's just so far from beauty he wants to gather as many beautiful things as possbile

*insert fat ugly chazzer pic here*

There clearly is no way to transcend Oliver's aesthetic appeal. QED

That is, only if you have a fettish for chazzers.
*hurls*

Gawd I hate that beauty-chasing fat ass. He's just so far from beauty he wants to gather as many beautiful things as possbile

Agreed. If Oliver looked into a mirror, I'd break instantly. Edited by Little Al