About Jill talking to her Dad on Ch. 20

I have an idea... maybe instead of meeting certain conditions to make it happen, it's a probability.

maybe that's why they warn you not to bring her there, is because there's always a small chance she'll leave. obviously the chance would become non-existant on the easier dificulties, and supports can lessen it further...

but it's just a theory...

Sorry, I don't feel like playing through the game to check it ^^;;;

However there have been multiple reports of Jill betraying the enemy, so I don't think it's fake. Maybe the requirements are wrong or something...?

Plus there's the fact that Jill's betrayal conversation exists in the game script. There are actually four versions of her convo with Shiharam: her joining the enemy or not + her speaking to Shiharam or the other way round. If that helps in any way.

Edited by VincentASM

the question is though are all those scripts even used? recall that every character has an escape quote too.

fact is, those convos are initiated when one attacks the other. so shiharam can talk to jill first and vice-versa... so that fits.

Well, the Jill and Shiharam dialogues are in the English script as well. Most of the FE9 unused text was removed in the English versions- the escape quotes are from the Japanese version.