Rival

Knife

Do you have one? I do, and he's my own cousin. He's got his own group of friends and I've got mine, so when we meet at major family events, it feels like we're split into two gangs. I don't exactly hate him, but I have the need to outdo whatever he does and vice versa. Same age (I'm slightly older), same video game skills, and same blood. He is truly my rival. Having a rival can be a great thing, turning jealousy into motivation.

How about you?

Hm. It seems to change during each sort of period during my life.

But I think my only real rival, is myself.

Which is some very zen bhuddist thinking.

i am very mad at you for posting my awesome response and getting all the credit for it!

but really, i don't compete against anybody else. i think its healthier to challenge yourself and see how far you can go. so i don't think i have or need one.

i am very mad at you for posting my awesome response and getting all the credit for it!

but really, i don't compete against anybody else. i think its healthier to challenge yourself and see how far you can go. so i don't think i have or need one.

I don't know. Rivals are a good push to help one grow. Comparing each other's growth, constantly striving to surpass the other. The very knowledge that there is someone out there who strives to overcome you inspires yo to grow and become more than what you are. Or at least, that's how I see it.

I don't know. Rivals are a good push to help one grow. Comparing each other's growth, constantly striving to surpass the other. The very knowledge that there is someone out there who strives to overcome you inspires yo to grow and become more than what you are. Or at least, that's how I see it.

not me. while there are people out there who are better then me, i only see them as a source of inspiration. they are not my driving force.

my driving force is to continuously improve myself, see how much i develop, see how good i can actually become.

I always thought Red Fox was Masu's Rival for some reason.

Anyway..I don't really have a Rival.

I lol'd so hard at that, if you could only see them irl

In real life my cousin (In gaming life, well, you know who you are). Although we're the almost the same age, she was always a year ahead in school (born before the cutoff), and I was always trying to prove I was just as smart as her. When she got into Princeton instead of dampening my hopes it actually encouraged me, because although I never would have thought I could get into an Ivy League school, if she could I figured maybe I had a shot too.

Friendly rivalries pay out in the end. At least for me they did.

Last I heard the Crimson were owning Tiger face too. Nyah nyah.