New Rules and Warning System

Jyosua

Did you read what I said? I said that giving people powers because of their post count is a REALLY bad way of giving them powers. I have not been proven wrong. Most people I have seen who actually use their Post Count granted powers misuse them.

One of these days I'll go through and refine the post count system.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you read what I said? I said that giving people powers because of their post count is a REALLY bad way of giving them powers. I have not been proven wrong. Most people I have seen who actually use their Post Count granted powers misuse them.

What's your definition of misusing them? Using them? It's not like the powers are given to a select group of people. Anyone can get them, and if they abuse their power, they will be punished by the mods accordingly. A perfect example would be the topic I made, and re-opened after Fox closed it. She warned me, and closed the topic again.

One of these days I'll go through and refine the post count system.

There's really no need to.

What's your definition of misusing them? Using them? It's not like the powers are given to a select group of people. Anyone can get them, and if they abuse their power, they will be punished by the mods accordingly. A perfect example would be the topic I made, and re-opened after Fox closed it. She warned me, and closed the topic again.

That's a perfect example there really. Or, say, what Loki does. Or that time when people where giving Princess criticism and then she was like "NOOOOOOOOO!" and locked the topic.

Amount of time in a community and number of posts say absolutely nothing about somebodies ability to correctly use Moderator abilities. That's what MODERATORS are for. Letting Herons or whatnot lock their own topics and shit like that is basically like saying "Spam the fuck out of things and we'll give you powers to be a twat with!"