Fire Emblem - Girls

Celice

I'm up to chapter 9 now. I'm loving the new features, though the game clearly lacks balance in a few areas. There are too many toss-away characters and too many overpowered ones, particularly Clarine.

clarine.jpg

clarine2.jpg

This is just... wrong.

Edit: Just finished the game. That was probably the easiest FE game I've ever played, excluding the prologue of course.

Edited by Vykan12

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i really want to play this hack but the dl link doesnt work. can someone upload the patch or the patched game for me using something similar to media fire or megaupload? i would truly appreciate it. thanks and have fun hacking!

Edit: Just finished the game. That was probably the easiest FE game I've ever played, excluding the prologue of course.

You finished it as in you played up to Chapter 10 where the beta ended, or you played incomplete parts of the game?

The prologue is not easy? How? I just beat it 5 times in HM with no restarts O_o.

Because Valter's a bitch. ;_;

Is it pathetic if I can't beat it?

Edit: Spoke way too soon.

Edited by Ninji

Because Valter's a bitch. ;_;

Is it pathetic if I can't beat it?

O_o? I'd record a video but my VBA is being lame... even when I don't try to record, it likes to go insane with the input (I press down for once, it moves down 3 spaces. I press A, it works 5 seconds later).

I'll post pictures of what it looks like at the end of each turn.

Turn 1:

fegirls01.png

fegirls02.png

Turn 2:

fegirls03.png

fegirls04.png

Turn 3:

fegirls06.png

fegirls05.png

Turn 4:

fegirls07.png

Edited by Sirius

I think I was able to get her away in time without Ninian. I let the enemies come to me, and I had them all dead before Valter felt like moving. When he finally did, Eirik was already within range of the tile to leave :o

This beta ends at chapter 11 right? I remember that fight with the dollmaster she was annoying stupid mass summon crap.

The prologue is not easy? How? I just beat it 5 times in HM with no restarts O_o.

It's difficult in the sense that you'll probably lose at least once before figuring out what to do.

How exactly do i play the game? I downloaded that 0737 one, and I'm left with multiple .ips files that my computer and microsoft don't recgnise and a few notepads that don't make any sense to me.

I use Vista btw.

Edited by kirsche

Fire Emblem: Seima no Kouseki the FE8 J Rom you need to play this game.

Edit: Nevermind. It's too much trouble.

Edited by kirsche

@Kirsche: Download an FE8 (j) rom, unzip it, then use IPSwin to patch it.

---

Roland informed me that the game was in fact hacked past chapter 11 even though only a handful of maps were modified. He sent me a savestate of chapter 16 and I played on from there.

At first it seemed like the game was just as broken as it was before. There were already buyable killer/silver weapons, units were given the means to promote a second time and I had access to a 15 use fortify staff. In addition, there was a double use boots (+4 move) and an overwhelming amount of cash to use.

All of a sudden, the game’s difficulty spikes in chapter 19. Prepare for a long picture show:

broken_hero.jpg

Broken.

broken_paladin.jpg

broken_weaponry_2.jpg

First time I’ve ever seen an enemy with 3 weapon types. One of those weapons is a crossbow, which is 1 range.

broken_swordsmaster.jpg

That SM is impossible to double.

broken_durability_enemies.jpg

Their concrete durability is 0_o. They also boast 2-3 weapon types.

broken_weaponry_1.jpg

That enemy has a berserk, silencer and a 15 use fortify staff.

It’s also worth noting that some of these enemies carry brave weapons and that generals activate great shield very frequently.

I made a video of the first turn just to show how different/crazy this is from regular FE8.

I ended up manipulating a pierce critical against Zephiel (he replaces Riev) just to get past this sucker. It turns out chp 20 is even worse.

broken_wight.jpg

Wtf wights have the offence of enemy heroes and the durability of enemy generals. Most of the enemies in this level also wield either brave weapons or killer weapons/shamshirs. Don’t even get me started on gorgons, mogalls, cyclops or maelduins.

To give some perspective:

max_stat_clarine_in_chp20.jpg

That’s a max stat third tier Clarine vs a wight in chp 20. Alternatively, she can use the Vidofnir for ~40 damage (she won’t double anymore) or use a special monster slayer weapon you can buy which also 2 rounds. Defensively, she’s getting 4RKOed at >50 display hit. Just think how badly your other teammates are doing, particularly the ones with 20 def or less.

This chapter was such BS I tried to codebreak my way through it, but that didn’t work (probably because of the Japanese rom). Fortunately, I thought I had figured out a long but relatively safe way of beating the level.

chp20_strat.jpg

If all my fliers hide in the mountains, the enemies can’t attack me. Gogo hit & run abuse! Once the coast is clear, I can drop Serra to fortify the group before pursuing another group of enemies.

Unfortunately, flier enemy reinforcements show up almost every turn. To make matters worse, there are archers with 3-4 range who also do significant damage, so hiding in the mountains is very restrictive. In the end, it’s pretty much impossible to protect the fliers who are carrying units.

I’m a bit anxious to see what was done to the final, but I don’t have the patience to surmount this obstacle. Perhaps I’d have done better if Roland had raised more characters. After all, with the massive growths and exp gain in this game, it was obviously intended for the player to raise as many units as possible and be rewarded for it later on.

Edited by Vykan12

And to add more difficulty, all classes have skills.

Hero: If activated they can broke enemy's equipped weapon automaticcly. The broken weapon is gone for good.

Druids and Sages: They have Sure Shot, so Luna + Sure Shot can be rape. I don't know if Bishops and Mage Knights have this skill.

Warrior: They have pierce wich neglets enemy Def.

Wyvern Rider: Pierce obviouslly.

King and Generals: They have Great Shields. But i discovered that for some reason you still do damage even if they activate such skill.

Also that Snipers have the ability to attack 2-3 Range, plus there is a bow that attacks 2-4 range.

EDIT: Discovered that Generals and Kings only recieve half damage when Great Shield is activated.

Edited by Rolanmen1