Fia

4atd.jpg

Hi, guys and gals.

th75.png

79zg.png

8qz7.png

uen9.png

Shroomish

Soled with him (My utmost favorite fight type next to Hitmonchan) so far as no one else that I want is available yet. Not evolved as I want him to get one of the utmost best moves in the game, Spore. Which he learns at LV54 un-evolved only. Set I'm going with...

-Spore

-Leech Seed

-Focus Punch

-Thunder Punch

Reason for this nature instead of Jolly or Adamant...is because Thunder Punch is Sp.Attk based in this generation. It needs it, so it doesn't get walled against Bird and Water types. Having him battle lots of Wild Pokemon too along my journey as his leveling up total exp is higher than any other pokes in the game/series. Over 1,600,000 to get to LV100. Other pokes don't need more than 1 mill to 1,200,000.

EDIT:

EV's

252 Sp.Attk

202 Speed

56 Attk

Edited by Dark_Huntress

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

4atd.jpg

Hi, guys and gals.

th75.png

79zg.png

8qz7.png

uen9.png

Shroomish

Soled with him (My utmost favorite fight type next to Hitmonchan) so far as no one else that I want is available yet. Not evolved as I want him to get one of the utmost best moves in the game, Spore. Which he learns at LV54 un-evolved only. Set I'm going with...

-Spore

-Leech Seed

-Focus Punch

-Thunder Punch

Reason for this nature instead of Jolly or Adamant...is because Thunder Punch is Sp.Attk based in this generation. It needs it, so it doesn't get walled against Bird and Water types. Having him battle lots of Wild Pokemon too along my journey as his leveling up total exp is higher than any other pokes in the game/series. Over 1,600,000 to get to LV100. Other pokes don't need more than 1 mill to 1,200,000.

EDIT:

EV's

252 Sp.Attk

202 Speed

56 Attk

Make it a SubSeeder. Break the game.

Make it a SubSeeder. Break the game.

That's also an option.

Gives your opponents alot of frustration.

Reminds me of that AZ comic, heh...

i thought you meant 'templar AZ' for a brief second and i was so happy and also confused because that wouldn't make sense in the context

still disappointed now though

I feel like they just might have the same problem as in DaS1. Base stats that don't specialize in anything and ending up being a higher level than other classes would be to have similar stats.

I've seen people do barehanded parries already in DaS2 so they at least have that.

Just press the left trigger. Slap away an attack like it's nothing and punch a hole in your enemies goddamn stomach. Or whatever the animation is for fisticuffs.

Bandit is the new dex build starting class. ;o

Bows require a lot of strength, so?

If Dark Souls 2 functions on PC I will be very, very happy.

I would have expected them to have a stat of 11 at least, but oh well...

It will...

Edited by James Bond