FE4 THREAD

Fia

the fan translation was supposedly stuck at near completion since 2013 or something, and xseed only uses the raw text when they do that, so it makes sense

fun fact: when i last tried to quit sf, i came back because i believed that fan translation was going to be released and wanted to shill it

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda fell down and hurt my knee. Had a CT scan and shit today and saw a bone and joint institution yesterday.

...This is nearly 5 weeks after I fractured my shoulder. Both times in Chicago. >_>

Walking through the area mainly. No labor or anything. Just bad cases of tripping. The knee due to this anchoring on the ground (From like a metal pole to the sidewalk) and the shoulder, which is more or less healed by this point, from some very uneven pavement. x_x

Walking through the area mainly. No labor or anything. Just bad cases of tripping. The knee due to this anchoring on the ground (From like a metal pole to the sidewalk) and the shoulder, which is more or less healed by this point, from some very uneven pavement. x_x

1 hour ago, NoNameAtAll said:

I kinda fell down and hurt my knee. Had a CT scan and shit today and saw a bone and joint institution yesterday.

...This is nearly 5 weeks after I fractured my shoulder. Both times in Chicago. >_>

that sounds like me, except i haven't broken anything yet.

i sure hope i won't end up doing so but i always trip and fall too.....