VINCENT THREAD

Liz

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM HIS HOLINESS, SAINT VINCENT!!!!!

I have my own religion : )

As of this day, this religion is official and legal. Meaning that we have tax exemption now. MAY VINCENT BLESS YOU ALL IN ALL OF YOUR ENDEAVORS!!!!

this is the Vincent thread, where we talk all about Vincent, RP as Vincent, disturb Vincent whenever he looks into this thread, and everything else Vincent-related.

now, first things first. where do you stand on the VincentASM meaning?

there's a lot of controversy regarding what ASM means, and this doubt has developed thousands and thousands of threads inquiring what the hell ASM stands for.

some possible meanings:

ASM: Articuno Suicune Milotic this is what Vincent says, but we know that he's a compulsive liar

ASM: Assembly my bet, actually, since Vincent is a hacker of sorts

ASM: A Sado-Masochist. intriguing

ASM: Angel Sword Memories according to Gulcasa

RULES!!!

• Rule #1: If Vincent looks into this thread, you must do whatever necessary to get him to post. WHATEVER IS NECESSARY!!!!!
  • Rule #2: Either Fireman, Wist, TheEnd, or Bianchi is Vincent's biggest fansboi or gurl. We haven't settled it yet.
  • Rule #3: You must discuss possible ways to capture Vincent. Masterballs do not work.
  • Rule #4: Due to the elusive nature of Vincent, you must announce where you have spotted him in this thread.
  • Rule #5: By posting in this thread, you're converting to Vincentism. Heretics will be persecuted.
  • Rule #6: Florina is the Vincent Televangelist.
  • Rule #7: Our Minister and Prophet, the Honourable Wist, is currently writing our holy book "A Novel Concerning the Epitome of Grace and Beauty, Also Known as His Excellency Vincent the Imperious, and his Vehement Nature and Fair Complexion in the Face of All Adversity" or "VINCENTASM VISUAL NOVEL" for short. It's graphic AND educational! You are required to read the novel, or face the wrath of Vincent as he strikes you with his all-powerful BanHammer™!!!!!
  • Rule #8: The High Inquisitorial Branch of the Church of Vincent has been founded by our very own ValaRevan. ValaRevan has achieved Holy status by the position of Head Inquisitor (and head Exquisitor) of the Church of Vincent. Fear his corrupt power, or else.

PREDICTIONS:

TheEnd of the world

Edited by Fireman

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gulcasa said Vincent told him it stood for "Angel Sword Memories"

Perfectly viable, if you ask me. >>

Also...I DEMAND TO BE CHALLENGING WIST FOR THE TITLE OF VINCENT'S BIGGEST FANBOI. Should be a rule

Perfectly viable, if you ask me. >>

Also...I DEMAND TO BE CHALLENGING WIST FOR THE TITLE OF VINCENT'S BIGGEST FANBOI. Should be a rule

I'M VINCENT'S BIGGEST FANGURL!!!!!!

Rule #1: Either Fireman, Wist, or Bianchi is Vincent's biggest fansboi or gurl. We haven't settled it yet.

Objection.

...!

Edited by TheEnd

are you challenging us?

I can vouch for his Vincent-fanboism.

You can destroy Wist, but not the WISTRON5000 its IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT IT!

Clearly you do not know who I am.

I have been a Vincent fanboy for longer than any of you.

Try and beat my five years.

the time it takes to being a fanboi is irrevelant. it's your obsession which matters.

This thread needs more Vincent x NTG.

Oh shi-

Oh God hell yes.

good point.

i concede to your argument

Good Bianchi

You have escaped being dinner yet again

Edited by TheEnd

Oh God hell yes.

Good Bianchi

You have escaped being dinner yet once again

at this rate, i'll be able to survive until i rot!

:D