ITT you discuss TWEWU

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AH! I'm so curious as to what's going to happen!!!! *Patiently waits for himself to show up. Wanting desperately to be major badass and cool* I really like this Arc. You can tell there's some major shiat going down in this thing.

I think this week is the best... but then again I'm prepared to say that about all of them.

Day 6 is up.

It's soo GOOD!

*Still waits for his entrance, but understands that Arc has this whole thing planned out perfectly.*

I cant remember when you come in off the top of my head, but i have everything written down.

The finale will be up tommorow when I get around to finishing.

Cool.

Do you have everything written already?

*nervous*

Of course I do! I'm not THAT incompetent.

*trips over bannana peel*

Sakurai: *laughs*

I wasn't expecting you to. Everything I put up that I write, is written moments before.

I died... :(

But this is great anyway, Arc!

The worst part is, your death was purposeless too. You didn't even have to die. Someone tricked you guys.

Actually, it's revealed in the third day in the actual game that it's against the rules to make the mission killing other players.

Actually, it's revealed in the third day in the actual game that it's against the rules to make the mission killing other players.

I've been waiting for someone to say this.

Shibuya's UG is separate from the other district's UG, Daein's not even IN Japan to begin with.

The underlining point is that rules could vary between them.

Plus, you already know that someone broke the rules. Let me tell you though, she doesn't get through it unscathed.

I'm posting day 7 now.

I've been waiting for someone to say this.

Shibuya's UG is separate from the other district's UG, Daein's not even IN Japan to begin with.

The underlining point is that rules could vary between them.

Plus, you already know that someone broke the rules. Let me tell you though, she doesn't get through it unscathed.

I'm posting day 7 now.

Hooray! Intereasting stuff to read!

Aww. I don't show up till the last week. Oh well. At least the suspence isn't killing me anymore. But here comes anticipation to eagerly take it's place.