Fire Emblem 7 Hack

Deliriyum

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he can't look as funny as my first attempt at spriting (I didn't take it too seriously though)you can use it for one of those ghetto comic relief characters if you want

post-1813-126784345238_thumb.png

:facepalm: Lol. I don't think so. If there was gonna be a comic releif guy I would at least make him look semi-neat. It made me laugh though :P

Edited by Core

post-1229-126784538825_thumb.pngHere is my latest creation. I couldn't get the blinking and talking frames to line up on FEditor so I took them out. Here are the two versions. This guy will take Wallace's place.post-1229-126784537896_thumb.png

Hmm I'm willing to offer some assistance in this project, since there seems to be some structure and delegation Along with progress

I live in an inconvinent timezone (You guys are mainly on at 12am~6am my time) so I'd like to offer assistance in the form of splices. (Portraits to be specific). I'm reluctant to contribute a character at this time, but if there's any mugs you want fixed. Or you have a concept and would like me to try it I'd be happy to try.

[[[EDIT]]]

Since Oswin/Samuel's neck stood out as something which needed attention, I'll use it as a sample.

sample_oswin.samuel.png

First one is Glens hair,

Second has a more curved back of head

Third has Lloyd hair (shorter front hair)

Edited by Nadesico

Well,you're welcome to contribute, as we kinda need it. I think the third one of those sprites you posted is the best, the beard is fixed and his hair and neck look better. Generally, I find time to get on on weekdays around 6:30 AM for a short time before school, and then from 5-10 PM I am on and off. On weekend I am on and off all day from around noon to 2 AM. I live in EST time zone

Well,you're welcome to contribute, as we kinda need it. I think the third one of those sprites you posted is the best, the beard is fixed and his hair and neck look better. Generally, I find time to get on on weekdays around 6:30 AM for a short time before school, and then from 5-10 PM I am on and off. On weekend I am on and off all day from around noon to 2 AM. I live in EST time zone

im on too much lol

wat is my next job core feel me in so i can get to work

im on too much lol

wat is my next job core feel me in so i can get to work

Uhhhh. You can try making character or boss sprites, Bosses are needed the most though. They don't have to be great but they should look decent

Uhhhh. You can try making character or boss sprites, Bosses are needed the most though. They don't have to be great but they should look decent

K im on it i should have at least 12 for you too loo at by 12 am and you could chosse wat you want us to use

What about me, anything for me to do as of now?

Hey, I PMed you something. Also I have a general question, which type of boss is prefered?

Tank-Slow but defensive

Axer- Semi-slow, big hp and str

Swordfighter- Very fast so that nobody will double them

Magic- Semi fast and very powerful

Mounted- above average stats all around, has WTA.

Nomad- See swordfighter, except more durable.

Also, I am going to try and include challenging boss situations. For example, have stationary armor knights surrounding a Nomad Trooper boss who is very threatening. Or, have much more moving bosses

Edited by Core

It all depends on the situation.

Tanks are better bosses when they guard things.

Axers are also.

Swordfighters and nomads do better when they can move around. Like place one on a fort and allow them to move and attack.

Magic does better when it has range and fog, so you don't see the attacks coming or the direction of them.

Mounted are stronger on protect spaces maps since they move well. Even better for fliers.

The knight idea is good, I also find paladins more threatening in groups and when they move unexpectidly. And of course, the long range magic attacks are good for maps that you must move constantly into deadly range but can't counter attack anytime soon.

Edited by Uphir

It all depends on the situation.

Tanks are better bosses when they guard things.

Axers are also.

Swordfighters and nomads do better when they can move around. Like place one on a fort and allow them to move and attack.

Magic does better when it has range and fog, so you don't see the attacks coming or the direction of them.

Mounted are stronger on protect spaces maps since they move well. Even better for fliers.

The knight idea is good, I also find paladins more threatening in groups and when they move unexpectidly. And of course, the long range magic attacks are good for maps that you must move constantly into deadly range but can't counter attack anytime soon.

Yeah like Selena in FE8. The difficulty of this game is definitely going to need to be bumped up a lot, because the growths we are giving people now>>The original characters growths. I'm going to be doing enemy changes last, because...well....because it will be tedious and not so cut-and paste as putting in the characters.

Another thing, I want enemies to have an existent luck growth so that your character isn't such a critical god, and so random criticals are much less likely for the player

Edited by Core

2 Stock bosses I had from a past splice, Samuel, and 3 splices I quickly spliced.

bosses.png

Alright I'm going to use the green hair girl for a character, then the 4 on the left will be bosses

samuel.png

Samuel Sheeted >_>

It took me 30 minutes to get the color count down to 16, only to find out the frames weren't in the right place, meaning I had to sheet it again.

Tested and insertable with FEditor Adv.

I wouldn't consider it a good sheet since a few parts are a bit iffy if you zoom in. (Area around the eyes) but it's not something you'll notice unless you actually look for it.

As for the splices above, I'm sure you've all mastered recoloring (if not get to it!!!) XD so if you feel like using any of them feel free to recolor them to your preference.

EDIT/NOTE:

For decreasing colors you could do it the way I'm doing it and take forever finding one pixel, or you could download programs which do it for you, I think Usenti was one such program.

Edited by Nadesico

samuel.png

Samuel Sheeted >_>

It took me 30 minutes to get the color count down to 16, only to find out the frames weren't in the right place, meaning I had to sheet it again.

Tested and insertable with FEditor Adv.

I wouldn't consider it a good sheet since a few parts are a bit iffy if you zoom in. (Area around the eyes) but it's not something you'll notice unless you actually look for it.

As for the splices above, I'm sure you've all mastered recoloring (if not get to it!!!) XD so if you feel like using any of them feel free to recolor them to your preference.

Recoloring...WHAT?! Thanks for fixing him for me.

Rift (Hector) as requested

Tested in FEditor Adv

rift.png

(Would be appreciated if you uploaded it to a different source since I have a habit of cleaning out my account every few weeks.

Edited by Nadesico

Rift (Hector) as requested

Tested in FEditor Adv

rift.png

(Would be appreciated if you uploaded it to a different source since I have a habit of cleaning out my account every few weeks.

Alright, thanks for the heads up. I just finished Casey's sprite, she looks odd but I think she turned out all right.

Wow, a lot has been accomplished today. Only 10 more people left to make, and then a bunch of recolors for bosses. I will dive into the character editing tomorrow on Nightmare.

Edited by Core

Siberia Sheeted (tested and insertable)

siberia.png

Casey was a bit rough, so a quick touchup job.

zfix.png

Aweshum. I added Trey's sprite, he gave me some troubles and I think his colors are a bit off but I like the way he turned out.

Aweshum. I added Trey's sprite, he gave me some troubles and I think his colors are a bit off but I like the way he turned out.

Hey team sorry im not done with the bosses had a bit of a pc problem last night my internet went out but im starting now