Fire Emblem 7 Hack

Deliriyum

Hey team sorry im not done with the bosses had a bit of a pc problem last night my internet went out but im starting now

Alright no worries, those are going to be put in last so there isn't any rush.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trey was done pretty well, just a few issues with the shading on the face.

zfix2.png

Removed the scar thing since it was looking like a splurge of rubbish, though if you want the scar there, it can be added and made to stand out a bit more

Personally I don't like Cormags eyes, (even when they're on Cormags face) so can't say I like him XD

Edited by Nadesico

Trey was done pretty well, just a few issues with the shading on the face.

zfix2.png

Removed the scar thing since it was looking like a splurge of rubbish, though if you want the scar there, it can be added and made to stand out a bit more

Personally I don't like Cormags eyes, (even when they're on Cormags face) so can't say I like him XD

lol I completely forgot about his scar. Its a little uncharacteristic for a shaman to have one. I use Cormag's face because it made him look a little bit sullen. Thanks

Also, for each of these you are fixing for me, I have them saved for when I put them into the rom, I'm just not updating the OP with the better ones.

Also, I changed all of my previous sprites to the FE8 outline color

I made Colin, He's a lazy recolor, I can't put bandanas on people for a million dollars

Added John. Simple head->body splice with minor edits along the way.

Edited by Core

Not yet, I haven't been getting a lot done yesterday and today. The activity of this thread will go down when the sprites are finished because then I just need to put everything in.

Not yet, I haven't been getting a lot done yesterday and today. The activity of this thread will go down when the sprites are finished because then I just need to put everything in.

i got txt editing down if u got the story ready

damn, that's my forte...

Then again, takes a long time to do all of it, wanna split it?

Sure i could do that lol it is alot lol i got a personal hack for fe8 ging right now almost done with the full hack as soon as im done ill be placing it here the only thing missing is sprites

Sure i could do that lol it is alot lol i got a personal hack for fe8 ging right now almost done with the full hack as soon as im done ill be placing it here the only thing missing is sprites

holy crap, me too! well it's not almost finished, but you know what i mean.

holy crap, me too! well it's not almost finished, but you know what i mean.

yeah thats awsome im almost done been working on it for a couple months the hold up is for some reasons my frames aint in the right place and some of my splices i cant get to insert cause somewhere im off on the colors lol

But on another note core is the hack like dead or somthing cause i havent got any msg's or anything to do has somthing happend or wat?

just wandering

Wouldn't say it's dead, after all it's only been a week since he lasted posted here. He's either doing everything himself now, or simply busy with real-life complications/issues.

So there's three active hacks between the 3 hack staffies here? .... Amusing, wonder how many will get completed. (Yeah, yeah, you'll all claim that your own will get completed, I've heard that before)

Wouldn't say it's dead, after all it's only been a week since he lasted posted here. He's either doing everything himself now, or simply busy with real-life complications/issues.

So there's three active hacks between the 3 hack staffies here? .... Amusing, wonder how many will get completed. (Yeah, yeah, you'll all claim that your own will get completed, I've heard that before)

Im still working on fe8 almost done other that face sprites

On the other hand my fe7 hack is done the drain

Yowza, that hurt. Naw, whatever, I really do want to finish mine. It's actually moving smoothly.

hey uphir we need to set up a time too get on and discuss the fe6 hak got some great ideas.

O_o So you're doing one each, plus a joint FE6 hack, and I'm pretty sure Uphir is apart of a kazillion other projects.

Anyway I have 5 images in this thread which are scheduled for deletion,

Samuel, Siberia, Rift

and

A pink Dorothy hair character, A Cormag face character.

These mugs will be deleted permanantly on the 20th, so if you haven't saved them yet please do so.

Ok uphir just let me know im on alot lol.

And core i got some bosses but they didnt turn out as cool as i was wanting ill try again though later

Ok i guess now im going to think of this as dead till you msg me so just let me know when were ready to finish later

• 5 weeks later...

I've kinda been putting it off. I've got the stats put into about half the cast, I still have to load the sprites, change the names, DO ALL THE ENEMY STUFF, and figure out how to change the in-battle palette of a character.