Airships (Massive Images:10 You've been warned)

Phoenix

Nations  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Nation?

• Legiedo
    • Cremaria
    • Noveria
    • Fondaire
    • Salona
    • Fensophia
    • Wolvrinavia
    • Hajenna
    • Rakuen
  2. 2. Favorite Ship Type?

• Corvette
    • Frigate
    • Interceptor Frigate
    • Assault Frigate
    • Light Cruiser
    • Cruiser
    • Heavy Cruiser
    • Destroyer
    • Heavy Destroyer
    • Super Destroyer
    • Battlecruiser
    • Battleship
    • Battlecarrier
    • Glider

For those reading the story, you're probably familiar with airships already, but since you don't know what they look like yet, I thought I'd take a couple of months(during my free time) to draw up some starboard side illustrations of all the airships in the story. I also included basic information that may surprise you.

Keep in mind, these were made entirely in MS paint with the exception of The Inferno Kaizer class light cruiser. Attention to detail was mostly ignored in favor of completion, and these are purely for visual reference.

Note: There are scale representations in some sections(Legiedo, Hajenna) They are absolutely accurate, and I would ask readers to not freak the hell out at the sheer size of some of these things :sweatdrop:

Another note: The Cremarian, Hajennan, and Rakuen forces are all described as the best and most powerful, but here are the best traits of all three, so nothing written down causes confusion.

Cremaria: Cremaria becomes the most advanced nation after a time, and they have the second highest number of ships and troops in Sira, and third highest world wide.

Hajenna: Hajenna has the two largest airships ever constructed in history. They were the first to construct airships, so they have a distinct technological advantage, even though they lack precious resources.

Rakuen: Rakuen has the highest number of airships. They are second to NO ONE in that regard. Rakuen also has advanced concepts and so their ships tend to be more useful and dangerous even though they are slow and heavy. Rakuens also have airships that can land on the ground, or in the water, and they were the first to accomplish that. Rakuen Ship information is left off record, because they can't be truly confirmed without Rakuen assistance, and they are not on friendly terms with any nation in Sira.

There ... no more contradictions :D

To learn exactly how massive airborne ships like these could possibly exist, please visit the FAQ in the Feedback section, or click this link. The Airship (there are a few typos in here that I need to fix, the main one is in the fire core section so I'd ignore estimates as a while)

Also feel free to vote in the poll :D

And lastly, DO NOT "quote" this post! That should be common sense, but I need to be sure on that <_<

LegiedonAirships.gif

CremarianAirshipscopy.gif

NoverianAirships.gif

FondairianAirships.gif

SalonanAirships.gif

FensophianAirships.gif

WolvrinavianAirships.gif

HajennanAirships.gif

RakuenAirships.gif

PrivateerAirships.gif

Edited by Phoenix

• 2 weeks later...