Sacred Scarlet Feedback

Snowy_One

While I can not say I know the world or the context well,and cannot comment on it.The story itself seemed well written,and I didn`t notice any glaring errors.I enjoyed it overall,so good job Snowy.^_^

Having a friend who plays WoW, I found it interesting. Do continue.

So, Sally's partially a demon, now? Niice.

Also, watch the names of people. You mixed up Inquisitor and Crusader at least twice in that passage.

You wish you could write like me? I think your own style suits you just fine :)

I'm not even into WoW but I like the story thus far. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

That fight was pretty epic. It reminded me of the classic star wars duels. I felt a little sad about how abruptly their relationship ended, but at the same time, there's probably a reason for why it happened like that. Minds are pretty fragile in WoW.

Okay here's your "in depth".

The relationship between Whitemane and Fairbanks is so touching that you hope with all of your being that Whitemane will lose and Fairbanks will spare her, and then somehow defeat the dreadlord, but you know full well that she'll somehow win.

When he returns, you can tell that she absolutely adores him, and when she spares and hides him, there is a deep sense of satisfaction coupled with fear of an inevitable confrontation between her and the Dreadlord if Fairbanks is ever discovered.

It leaves you wondering what will happen, and hoping for more ... too bad that was the end -_-

• 3 years later...