Gallerie des Vampyrs.

Vampire Elf

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aa002ef24b91546b31e4105e6264c664.png

Longbow 'wo' man Normal build(3)

For fe7x(Battle sprite by Yeti of course)

I know there are still some issues that I need to fix, particularly for the hair to look better in the blonde colours, so I might fix the shading on one of the blondes and then apply it to the others and see if that works(as in shade the hair as if it were lighter and hope it looks ok on the darker tones)

a88dbb6aef176af71e33f2f629255fcc.png

Bennet, Fe7x, Soldier/Halberdier(Battle sprites again, by Yeti)

Mainly still tweaking his face and scarf, I'm pretty happy with most of it, but if you guys see something you think I should address, just let me know.

Anyways :D yeh!

p.s. c4d71be36da54b1af132b58dcd271b3b.png

Doubled up the string for the mid(2) Thief :)

Edited by Vampire Elf

I was reminded of the Generic Valkyrie that... Well, Valkyrie made on FEND when I saw the Longbow Woman. The sprite itself is nice, but THAT HAT. I am in love with that hat.

Bennet looks like a really cool bro. Hope he's playable an' all.

Bennett is my fave, he is soooo cool. <3

I also like the Longbow"wo"man sprite(well, the mug) but she looks a bit disproportionate. :(

755e0a8bb0f690e7ec0c9e52d3325e81.png

Vamp, Vamp. I'm only saying this 'cause I worship you and stuff: your Ishtar creeps me out. Her neck, I mean, I can't stop looking at it, and I'm really scared of those kinds of angles- I don't even want to find out if it's a possible position to stay in without making my own neck hurt.

So, ignore this if it's a humanly possible angle.

More a post of updates and tidbits.

99ddd6b90b2a1d0201b7b0551d76a284.png

Re-shaded Elincia's hair completely OLDc4bf6e2a4e686308b16cb3518b8c90f4.png I'm much Happier with the result.

Re-did 99% of Cybil to be younger(I don't think I'd posted this yet), Then I lengthened the hair again.

bed577a204687a13033f66ffed2b7f8b.png<Previous version, may be used for part 2 of FE7X as she's older then.

Stefan Wip is obviously WIP ish, I want to go through and finish his face/body completely then maybe just make a video of how I shade his hair, iono?

Niime, the extension is only rough so that I could gauge her arm quickly, she'll be using a crystal ball as augury, took off her necklace and earrings cause ti was all too much, I need to give her a new earring now, Also updated her poofy part further to hold some semblance of gravity.

Also currently re-doing my Nasir 5969167084975c4129e6393356e6adbe.png

Using bits and pieces fromt he other mug and then just customing the rest(I may or may not have posted this, I get confused with what I post on blasts/IRC chats and in actual forums :|)

dc776f4b0656065f5926583934ae4747.png

Small update on Nailah's hair shading, a few strands still bother me so I might further refine it.

I hate you.

You're too good.

I lol jk(about the hate).

I am jealous of your mad skills.

But I get much enjoyment from your sprites. :)

Edited by Ecut

I'm definitely stoked to see the completed Stefan, Vamp. Cybil is ADORABLE, and your Elincia looks much nicer - although, the strands of hair that fall over her armour look a little flat IMO.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

d1b18f2d962f0944dd5782547e5fc8be.png

So i'm trying to go through and finish off my unfinished stuff before I start anything new.

523112aa2fcbfc0be86c0d232b07013a.png

Morrigan? (I think) From Dragon Age, Was told her feathers feathers were impossible or something, so I tried. I'm not happy with the horizontal one but the others I kinda like.

Edited by Vampire Elf

I am rather surprised to see you posting something. Hopefully you stay for a little while. Something about Morrigan looks quite off. Her eyes seem a bit ick(could just be the eye shadow) and her head looks a little too far to the left(opv). The laguz is absolutely stunning though(I forget his name, don't kill me... :( ).

Edited by eCut

Yeh she was done when I was a bit out of practice and was more of a test mug into a few things I hadn't sprited before/in a while. At the moment I don't have much plans on fixing her but I'll keep it all in mind for down the track, I always seem to get back to sprites and stuff generally sticks in my head :D

Egad, he lives!

Glad to see you back man; that Skrimir is gorgeous. Really well done.

As for Morrigan, the way the feathers are kind of throw things off for me (making her shoulder seem farther than it should when it really isn't; at least to my eyes, but I'm tired, so...), otherwise, she's looking good. As usual, your hair shading is supreme.