Which part seemed the hardest?

_____

After just getting this game, I realized that Part 1 with the Dawn Brigade is tough due to the lack of units who are actually... good. I mean, seriously. MEG?! Anyway, I just wanted to see which part of the game you found hardest.

Part 1 and 2 could be hard. Especially the Finals, when sometimes I needed to get my EXP hogs like the BK, Naliah and Elinicia to do some of the work because all my other units were close to dying. D:

Part 3 was easy whenever I had Ike's team on. They just charged through everything. Playing the Micaiah parts were tough on my first playthrough, though, because my units were underpromoted. XD

Part 2 was tough for me. As soon as I got Edward, Jill and Noland up to shape in Part 1, things started getting better there.

Edited by Dr.Dorian

I'm currently on the prologue of part 3 and I can honestly say part one was the hardest thing in FE next to HHM (i've played and finished 6-9). Jeigan abuse was the only strategy that kept me alive :blink:

It gets easier by your second and third playthroughs. I barely used my Jeigans then, except in the Final and the special cases where one of my characters was almost dead. XD

Part 1 is easy, you can just use Tauroneo, Nailah, and Black Knight if you wanna ditch the Suck Brigade. Part 2 was pretty hard, you just have to move very slowly in those chapters. Part 3 is when all the good characters come, use Mia.

Part 2 is easy.

I don't understand how you can say that. Even in easy mode, 2-E gave me a good challenge. Unless you transfer data for all the characters, and practically all of their stats, I don't see how part 2 can be considered easy at all.

Part 1, because your characters start off weak and because Micaiah will die if an enemy so much as touches her. I always find the beginning of every FE to be the hardest part, because that's when your people die A LOT and are not yet uber slaughter machines.

Part 2 endgame was a HUGE jump in difficulty (compared to the rest of part 2) but I actually found it to be quite enjoyable. Bearer of Hope FTW!

Some of the Micaiah missions in pt 3 were trouble at first, especially the first one, (3-6 I think...) mainly because you get used to using almost 3rd tier characters and suddenly switch to those who are barely 2nd tier. Although I actually thought 3-12 ended WAY to quickly. (Edward and Nolan's ownage frenzy was only just beginning...)

Some of the part 4 Endgames were tough at first, but the super awesome stats of my characters always pulled through.

I don't understand how you can say that. Even in easy mode, 2-E gave me a good challenge. Unless you transfer data for all the characters, and practically all of their stats, I don't see how part 2 can be considered easy at all.

I guess I have a thing for making hard things look easier. If I still had my 2-E easy mode videos up, I'd show you.