Pimp my Unit Contest

Chocolate Kitty

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because I'm not adding your ridiculous entries. It's very obvious you're trying to make a mockery of this competition and all the competitions here in fact. So do us all a favor and stop, because this is the last warning you'll get from me.

K' bye :awesome:

That's because I'm not adding your ridiculous entries. It's very obvious you're trying to make a mockery of this competition and all the competitions here in fact. So do us all a favor and stop, because this is the last warning you'll get from me.

K' bye :awesome:

I fail to see how they are going against the spirit of this competition. If you're not allowing me to enter them because you don't like me, then be a man and say it.

You're going against the spirit of this competition, because you're not putting any effort into it. It takes no effort to recolor a sprite. None at all~

So... Quit your trolling, or put some effort into it, 'cause this is some pretty lazy trolling :/

Edited by seph1212

There are no rules against simple recolours being entered but as stated above, no effort =/= spirit of the competition...

Disregard above statement. ;)

I would like to say, however, that I am excited to see what else people post!

Edited by Ecut

As it stands, Spoon's entry seems legit so add it. If you and/or any of the other people who manage these competitions have an issue with the poor effort Spoon or others may put on their entries, then just make adjustments to your rules that deny entry for such sprites.

Edited by Sirius

I have no recolors in there.

But fine, since I'm not trying to get booted out of here...

General spoon, if you edit your Leila entry, then I will allow it, but in it's current form it will not be submitted.

And no I have no feelings about you, I don't know you.

Edited by Sirius

Simple pimp.

EDIT: Edited. Josh is now some high commanding officer and uses a gun and a knife. And Pimped shaman Leila is protecting her younger sister. Kind of random.

2vj92mb.png

Edited by Strawman the SawmanShaman

So I'm going to assume that Midnight today is the last day to enter based on the last few posts(if not, disregard my post).

I thought it would be fun to enter so here is my entry.

leilaweddinghalfbody.png

I kinda worked on other stuff along with this so most likely there are problems. Well. . . anyway, Bride Leila. So nervous.

So I'm going to assume that Midnight today is the last day to enter based on the last few posts(if not, disregard my post).

I thought it would be fun to enter so here is my entry.

leilaweddinghalfbody.png

I kinda worked on other stuff along with this so most likely there are problems. Well. . . anyway, Bride Leila. So nervous.

I have to go.

I might have dropped an eye.