Lunatic Playthrough - Fighter My Unit

Chapter 23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evZc4gkyuLA

Turns - 6/222

No stats.

Okay, Fire Dragons have 27 AS, Mage Dragons have 24, Sorcerers are about the same. Minor differences in durability and Atk (Glower Sorcerers now have 42 Atk). Meteor is also spammed just about EVERYWHERE in the map barring one area as shown around Turn 4. With A Rank, Max Str Paladin can ORKO Sorcerers with Brave Lance, Berserkers can do it pretty cleanly anyway. Brave Bow forge was definitely a good thing counterattacking the Mage Dragons on the Enemy Phase, and the Wyrmslayer forge at least helped a little. Overall, the chapter isn't too hard, but it does have a lot of aggravating moments.

Note, as this is important: The Glower Sorcerers will only attack the unit drawing in Gharnef if they can ORKO the unit. With the exception of that condition, Gharnef will move first. 27 Magic is required with C Tomes to 3HKO Gharnef. 4HKOing also isn't a problem, but either way a critical restart would be your best bet against him.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You practically finished the game. I can say I enjoyed this playthrough.

On a side note the videos I saw:

Chp 6x

Chp 7

Chp 8

Chp 9

Chp 14

Chp 16 (three minutes is the only, since everything else was clear to me.)

Chp 16x

Chp 17

Chp 19

Chp 21, 22 and 23.

I liked all of them but I consider 7, 8, 9 and 14 Masterpieces Because I was really impressed.

IMO all your comentaries were perfect, your strategies were cool. I wait for you to finish the Final Chapter.

I would like to ask a few things if I am allowed...

1) Is a MasterSword Swordmaster/Horseman capable of OHKOing a Fire Dragon in the chapters 22 and 23?

2) What other reinforments appear in Chp 19 if you donĀ“t kill the Boss so quickly? I would apreciate the answers.

Thanks for the compliments and viewing. Much appreciated since I think no one else really watches them :(.

1) Is a MasterSword Swordmaster/Horseman capable of OHKOing a Fire Dragon in the chapters 22 and 23?

With a critical? Yes. You would have 2 Atk to spare, assuming max Str and A Rank.

2) What other reinforments appear in Chp 19 if you donĀ“t kill the Boss so quickly? I would apreciate the answers.

2 Turns after Vyland appears, DracoKnights will spawn in 3 of the 4 corners (barring the top left corner). With the Ballistae and the mountains it covers the entire map. If you approach near the boss, you will also trigger a bunch of reinforcements seen in Paperblade's video that spawns out of the forts (Paladins, Sages, Horseman) that appear every other turn.

Note that most of the Dracos didn't spawn for me because I hit the enemy unit cap (50)

Thanks for the compliments and viewing. Much appreciated since I think no one else really watches them :(.

that's not true, I watched the entire playthrough and just enjoyed the way you handled the game as if it was easy.

How did you feel about the difficulty of Lunatic? And will you please do a Lunatic' playthrough? I want to play the game myself but I like reading the conversations in the game, but I can't read jap.

Edited by JosefLior

that's not true, I watched the entire playthrough and just enjoyed the way you handled the game as if it was easy.

How did you feel about the difficulty of Lunatic? And will you please do a Lunatic' playthrough? I want to play the game myself but I like reading the conversations in the game, but I can't read jap.

Thanks.

As for the difficulty, it definitely lives up to its name. It's one of the few FE games where Luck even matters to an extent (see Chapter 14, 20, 22, and 23). I think IS did a good job with this game.

As for Lunatic'... let me finish up on these two playthroughs. I will attempt a Lunatic' Playthrough for the world to share then.

Finally this Sunday 13th of June of 2011 I FINISHED LUNATIC!!!:newyears:

I feel better now. Much more better. Now I have to do it again when this game comes to U.S.

I am thinking on posting my playlog... I do not know if I should

Edited by LeaderR Elliot

• 4 weeks later...

Due to the recent bill that's going on... I'm pondering heavily on taking the stuff I have uploaded down. I'm sorry to cause a major dilemma, but with the law's shaky broadened terms I can't take gambles. This project I'm afraid, as well as the other projects I have, will be terminated indefinitely.

I apologize for any frustration I caused because of this. It was fun while it lasted, though.

Edited by Kitty M

Due to the recent bill that's going on... I'm pondering heavily on taking the stuff I have uploaded down. I'm sorry to cause a major dilemma, but with the law's shaky broadened terms I can't take gambles. This project I'm afraid, as well as the other projects I have, will be terminated indefinitely.

I apologize for any frustration I caused because of this. It was fun while it lasted, though.

Yes, watch this video so you can be enlightened:

It won't affect you (or anyone really) at all. Just saying.

Edited by Kelsper

I'll think about restarting, mainly because I'll take the Lunatic Shop booster stats with me into consideration, but for now: don't expect miracles. I was meaning to sort of start the slate over since I wasn't too satisfied with the playthrough overall.