What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

What is your favorite genre of music?

Favourite colour?

I don't remember my last question, so sorry for not providing an answer now.

Black. Or any dark colors in general.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Least favourite MLP character and why?

@Flare- in 2 months time I'll be able to watch some anime. I have watched Hetalia in the past, so I guess that Hetalia is my favourite anime?

I guess Diamond Tiara. She always picks on the CMC for self-enjoyment, and she never learns from any punishment that's given to her. Even if her own father is handing out said punishment.

Do you have one? And if so, who?

What is your favorite genre of music?

Black. Or any dark colors in general.

i hear anything except music that is in tv and radio

I hear mostly metal and drum and bass/dubstep/etc.

but my favorite interprete is Lauren Bousfield and the genre is breakcore

though don't like other breakcore not tgat much

Do you think mlp is for girls or for both genders equally and if so, why?

Who are your favourite MLP characters between the mane six?

Most relatable FE character?

It'd probably be Lyon in terms of being nice, really wanting to help those dear to me, being more intellectually than physically capable, feeling overshadowed by others, underestimating my own strength, and such. I definitely would not go summoning Fortomiis or using Dark Stones, though.

@Flare: It's obvious that little girls are the target audience for the show and the toys. But just because something is for little girls doesn't mean both genders or all ages can't enjoy it. Boys and men could even find something to enjoy in MLP G1 and MLP Tales. I, however draw the line at MLP G3 and G3.5, because no one that knows any better can enjoy them. (The G3 cartoon theme song is all you need for proof if you don't believe me.) Can't comment on MLP G2, because it has no cartoon. Only a PC game.

Do you find any of the MLP villains enjoyable to at least some extent? And which ones if any?

Edited by Just call me AL

What were some of your biggest fears as a kid? (Eg: puppets, the dark, spiders)

@Flare: It's obvious that little girls are the target audience for the show and the toys. But just because something is for little girls doesn't mean both genders or all ages can't enjoy it. Boys and men could even find something to enjoy in MLP G1 and MLP Tales. I, however draw the line at MLP G3 and G3.5, because no one that knows any better can enjoy them. Can't comment on MLP G2, because it has no cartoon.

Do you find any of the MLP villains enjoyable to at least some extent? And which ones if any?

Hmm... Well, Nightmare Moon's tragic backstory made her a cut above of the rest of them for me, personally (though I still think she's so much prettier as Luna than Nightmare Moon. The helmet kind of makes her look bald). And although I didn't like Discord at the season 2 premiere, I did gain more respect for him after Fluttershy changed him (though I still don't really like his general attitude). The others are too one-dimensional for me to like them, though Sombra I somewhat like due to his intimidation factor.

Are there any weird things you find funny that most people you know don't find funny? (Eg: toilet humour, weird dance moves, musicals, etc.)

How would you describe your life in one word

Surprising is the main word that comes to mind.

your most favorite FE weapon?

That's kinda tough. I have more than one. Typically Legendaries, though it's not limited to just those. My complete list would probably be this: Brave Weapons in general (even those that don't have "Brave" in their name such as Celica's Gale), Nosferatu in general, the Sonic Sword in general, the Light Brand in general, the Runesword in general, FE4 Silver Sword, FE4 Tyrfing, FE4 Balmung, FE4 Mystletainn, FE4 Forseti, FE4 Valflame (despite being unusable, because it's pretty much the Supernova spell before the Supernova spell even existed), FE6 Apocalypse, The Mani Katti, Wolf Beil, FE7 Luna, FE7 Aureola, Durandal (more of an aesthetic thing, really), Garm, Audhulma, Tellius!Ragnell, FE11 Excalubur, FE11 Wing Spear, FE13 Falchion, FE13 Parallel Falchion, and FE13 Exhalted Falchion.

Yours, if any?

Edited by Just call me AL

Favourite non-Fire Emblem Weapon?

@Flare- there was one lucid nightmare that I had. However, as it was so disturbing, I don't really want to talk about it... ;(

Who are your top 5 favourite Disney characters?

i cut myself on a dorito once
since then i have never eaten doritos

what is the food that you won't eat under any circumstances

I wouldn't feel too bad about an incident like that, since it sounds common enough, in terms of it not being weird.

I honestly can't think of anything foods like that. The closest thing I can think of is me not liking squid smell, though I do eat it.

What's your avatar from?

Have you ever gotten ridiculous yet rather amusing ideas for fun, random things to do? (Eg: using a shopping cart for fishing by scooping up fish with it with a friend while swimming, sticking a frozen storebought chicken on a tower during a thunderstorm to try to cook it, playing American football using a microwave instead of a ball, etc.) If you haven't, what's the closest thing to a crazy idea that you've had that matches up with those three craziness-wise?

Yes.

Can we have an example of the weird but fun idea?

@Eva- I haven't watched a Disney film in years. So I don't know really. The last proper Disney film I saw was Brother Bear back in 2006. Last Pixar Film was Toy Story 3 back in 2010. Yes, I haven't seen Frozen.