ITT I Neo-Play FE6

Smiley Jim

Zephiel just mad that Brunya can't be as good as Cecilia.

Fact.

EDIT: lol picture in media tags

She deserves better than just mediocre image tags.

Edited by _M_

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitch you SEEN Brunya's tits?

In my mind I imagine Brunya's tits on Cecilia's body. Works pretty well if I d-

Okay we have to stop this fucking Integrity digging in my perv mind again.

As willing as I am to let Cecilia ride my horse and wield my staves all day long, she gets doubled by the chapter 14x boss with Bolting.

I am now reminded why I hate Magic in FE6. Fucking cruel world.

Then again I remember </RAEG> at Ohtz. My advice, DA125: use flying units. They can maneuver around the Bolting ranges far better than most units. Sadly Bors might... have to walk.

....no, please do tell me more.

I think dondon explains this best:

[15:25] <@dondon> don't worry CM i think of cecilia day and night in sexually provocative poses
Edited by _M_

Chapter 14: The Infernal Element

Starting Units:

Roy, Lilina, Alan, Lance, Bors, Rutgar, Clarine, Ellen, Miredy, Shin

This chapter's gimmick is that the floor disappears periodically, causing your units to be stuck treading water unless they are either pirates or fliers. Also, Bolting. Only a few units in the game can survive two Boltings, and any low HP/res characters are instantly fucked if they get hit.

I move my units south of the starting point, using my speedwing on Ellen and the boots on Bors. On turn 2, I had Bors attack one of the pirates, while the rest of my group tries to catch up, thankfully no one dies on the EP(Clarine actually dodges the Bolting hit). I then have Miredy kill the archer, with the merc soon bowing down to Rutgar. After Bors gets attacked again, and the druid heals off the damage done, I feed Ellen a kill and promote Miredy after Bors had his way with the druid. After getting swarmed by pirates, I then kill the pirates, as well as chip down the lancereaver merc. I also managed to get my units across the bridge before either the disappearing tiles or the berserker could get them, then took out the Nosferatu druid and the two unpromoted dudes on turn 5. After killing these guys, a flood of pirates stormed from the throne area, as well as a wyvern that Shin killed on turn 6. While I was taking care of them, I sent Alan back to deal with the berserker, killing him and a pirate on turns 7 and 8, respectively. Back to the main group, I sent Bors across the bridge to take out the Bolting sage on turn 7, and Rutgar up a bit to kill one of the pirates(Lilina killed one of the two wyverns that got drawn in from the SE corner). After Rutgar got pelted by a Bolting, and more pirates continued to cockblock me, I then had Shin, Rutgar, and Bors take out the enemies, as well as having Roy step forward. I killed the boss with Rutgar on turn 9, but couldn't seize until turn 10.

Turns Taken: 10

NAME   		TIR LVL MHP STR SKL SPD LCK DEF RES CON SUPPORT
Roy      	01  14  30  12  11  15  17  12  05  06  A Lilina
Lilina    	02  06  37  27  14  19  15  04  18  05  A Roy 
Alan 		01  15  35  17  10  13  07  12  01  09  A Lance
Lance   	01  15  32  12  14  17  06  09  02  09  A Alan
Bors      	02  06  46  21  16  17  15  28  07  16   
Rutgar   	02  05  45  20  24  24  08  16  04  08  A Clarine
Clarine 	01  09  19  07  08  15  13  03  09  05  A Rutgar
Ellen      	02  02  24  13  17  15  19  04  19  05
Miredy 		02  01  47  22  19  16  09  21  07  09
Shin      	02  02  42  18  18  22  09  10  08  07  C Fir

It took only ten turns, but I'm still reeling. Clarine's level is still sad, but healers were never easy to level for me anyway. How 'bout the rest of you?

At least Ch15 will be a breath of fresh air. Especially since its boss and most of its peons are jokes. Seriously, 10 spd on a boss THIS late in the game? Base AS Rutgar can double this loser.

Swag: Forblaze

Edited by darkandroid125

It took only ten turns, but I'm still reeling. Clarine's level is still sad, but healers were never easy to level for me anyway. How 'bout the rest of you?

I am the motherfucking master of healspamming.

The crap thing about C15 is that the floor disappears so quickly that unless you have 7 or 8 move it's very easy to get trapped.

As for healer level, I had Clarine at 20/1 in 14x. My turncounts weren't great, though.

Edited by Anouleth

Chapter 11: Heroine of the West

I changed the title because Echidna is an female Hero. That and 'Hero of the West' is more cliched than a villain monologing when he can easily kill the hero.

Isn't Hero of the West referring to Roy as he takes his army around liberating the Western Isles? It has nothing to do with Echidna as far as I'm aware.

Chapter 15: The Dragon Loli

Starting Units:

Roy, Lilina, Alan, Lance, Bors, Rutgar, Clarine, Ellen, Miredy, Ray, Shin, Lalum, Igrene

New Units:

Percival, Garret, Fa

Easy peasy. Don't be intimidated by the snipers or the valkyries. Well, other than the valkyries being able to avoid doubles from anybody who isn't Rutgar, and are fairly dodgy to boot. Now that I think of it, Raeth is a complete joke as well. LOL10AS(he had 9 on my playthrough).

Same as usual, I sent my main force east, except Lalum, who went north. Bors and Ellen chipped at a merc in tandem, but he ran away and called a few friends. Thankfully, I was able to do away with the mercs on turn 2, while I also recruited Percival and killed the silver lance wyvern rider. I also had to rig a killer axe crit with Bors on the valkyrie so that Roy(who I accidentally put in the valkyrie's attack range), so that he wouldn't end up getting bushwhacked. Anyway, after I did away with the cavalry regiment that was positioned near the valkyrie, I also took the time to chip at the mercenary + archer band with Bors on the EP, which I ganged up on during turn 4. I did away with the rest of the squad on turn 5, then recruited Garret(who stupidly attacked a supported Alan with a steel axe on the EP). I kill the bandits, then have Miredy chip at the enemies near the boss. This also provoked the sniper and the entire cav squad to rush towards my main group, which I dealt with, as well as the cavs. On turn 10, I had Garret start to slowly get Lilina across those mountains(and when I mean slowly, I mean, until turn 12 slowly.), so that Lilina would be in a position to chip away at the boss on the EP. Miredy got the bosskill on turn 13, at which point I seized.

Turns taken: 13

Roy      	01  16  30  14  13  17  17  14  05  06  A Lilina
Lilina    	02  07  38  28  14  19  16  05  18  05  A Roy 
Alan 		01  16  36  18  10  14  07  12  02  09  A Lance
Lance   	01  16  33  13  14  18  06  10  02  09  A Alan
Bors      	02  07  47  21  17  17  16  29  08  16   
Rutgar   	02  06  46  20  25  25  08  16  04  08  A Clarine
Clarine 	01  09  19  07  08  15  13  03  09  05  A Rutgar
Ellen      	02  03  24  14  17  16  20  04  20  05
Miredy 		02  03  49  23  20  17  10  21  07  09
Ray      	01  16  25  15  11  12  06  06  12  06
Shin      	02  03  43  18  19  23  10  10  09  07  C Fir
Igrene      	02  01  32  16  18  15  09  11  10  07
Percival   	02  05  51  20  16  20  15  15  13  12
Garret      	02  01  56  20  16  11  13  10  05  13

yaaawn... What a horrible night to have a curse.

Bors is almost capped on defense, which is cool considering the shit I'm facing next chapter. 40atk dragons? Fuck off. Thankfully those things are like Goldoa and will not move. Also, those 20 str fighters would've scared me, except that they can't hit the broad side of a barn(not with 50 hit steel axes they aren't.)

Also, Percival. Those base stats look(and are)a lot better than what some of my other guys have at the same level or higher. Welcome aboard!

Swag: Divine, Hammerne

[spoiler=Chapter 16]

Oh god. Another one of those long and tedious chapters. I remember doing this on NORMAL mode and it took me almost 50 turns. About 30 of which I could've saved had I used a better choice of deployment, and had Saul bring a Sleep staff to use on Doug instead of making me send him on a wild goose chase. And my other issue with turncount was because I only bothered to bring one thief(the one with really shitty durability because I haven't trained him.)

I'm going to make a few mental notes and remember to bring at least two thieves, as well as the sleep staff. I'm not spending fifty turns on this map for no reason.

Also, big promotion party ahead. Just stay tuned for that.

Edited by darkandroid125

This map is almost easy to 5 Turn. And I stress "easy".

Also, I think I read this right, but you put the Speedwing on Elice. Why not Miledy?

Edited by _M_

I meant Ellen. For a minute, I also said Minerva instead of Miledy. Whoops.

EDIT: Get your mind out of the Akaneia rut.

Oh hell naw. You did not just say that.

Edited by _M_

This map is almost easy to 5 Turn. And I stress "easy".

Also, I think I read this right, but you put the Speedwing on Elice. Why not Miledy?

I will admit, I could have done it better, but that was mostly due to me needing basically all my units to kill the entire merc and archer squad in as close to 1 turn as possible. It was also due to me wanting to get extra EXP for my units.

As for why I gave Ellen the speedwing, I wanted Ellen to double more than just armors and weighed down fighters, as well as avoid getting doubled by mercs(mercs are sitting at 16-17 AS by now and 13AS was getting doubled.) I still have a second speedwing which I can give to Miredy or Dieck if they aren't doubling what I need them to double.

Trust me man: you want Miledy to double w/Javelin if you're going to Sacae. The results are orgasmic.

I'll take that into note. I still have that second speedwing I can use.

Speaking of Sacae, I heard the bosses there are assholes. Especially Gel, who happens to double every unit I have except Rutgar, and has significant critical on all my units unless I range him. Not to mention he has almost 100 avoid, including the throne bonus, and the only people I have who even have decent hit rates on the guy are Lilina and Rutgar(and even they need their supports.) Monke is also trolly, but not to anywhere near the same extent as Gel. Thankfully, he can only attack at either 1-range or 2-range, but not both. Hopefully, my return to the plains won't be too hard.

Nomads in general are also trolls. No one can really double them reliably aside from swordmasters(who can't 2-range without a shitty limited 25-use weapon), falcoknights(who take effective damage from bows unless they have a delphi shield, nevermind that javelin slows them down a ton.), and nomad troopers(Prolly the best choice here.)

Edited by darkandroid125

Chapter 16: Retaking the Capitol

Starting Units:

Roy, Lilina, Alan, Lance, Bors, Clarine, Ellen, Miredy, Percival, Shin, Ray, Chad, Astol

New Units:

Hugh, Zeiss

I actually almost called this 'Manifestation of my Hatred' but I actually managed to efficiently beat the chapter in the least frustrating way possible.

If you are not careful, this chapter WILL take a long time. And I mean in the range of around, say 30 turns. I took 45 on my first playthrough.

Anyway, the name of the game is to keep Douglas alive. Pretty easy if you bring a sleep staff. Effectively, it will give you 15 turns to complete the chapter before Douglas is permanently active. As for anything else, bring thieves and the silver card. The silver card... just bring it.

The first thing I did was have Shin snipe at the Bolting mage, then sent Ellen, Bors, and Chad with him. Miredy picks up Roy, while the others go down the west gate. On turn 2, I take out the merc and killer axe fighter in the west hall, as well as a steel axe fighter with Ellen(I also chipped at a merc). After I chip at the merc again, and an aircal mage hits Percy, I killed off the bishop so he couldn't silence Clarine. I also killed another merc as well as the mage after I stole his red gem. The remaining fighters die on turn 4, while Roy gets dropped down for his chat with Hugh. After the 'chat', which cost me 10K, I kill the second of 4 bishops, and position myself to kill some more mages. I kill the mages on the next turn, and also remove a 'pesky' armor, while Percy draws in an armor(Bors draws in a Rapesarmors merc.) I kill the merc, knight, and dragon on turn 7, after which I dropped Chad(I had Hugh pick him up because of the Purgebomb). I slept Doug, then went after more armors and bishops on turn 8, also opening the doorway. I take out the remainder of the enemy squad on that side, then grabbed chests on turn 10. On turn 11, I dispose of the snipers and promote Alan, while Lance goes out for some treasure hunting. While this was happening, reinforcements started spawning from the stairs starting on turn 11. During the commotion, I also promoted Lance, and went back to get Fir extra EXP. I also sent Hugh with Miredy to pick up Zeiss and visit the secret shoppe. Nothing really important happens on turns 14-16, but on turn 17, I promote Fir, collect Zeiss, and send Hugh up to access the shoppe on turn 18. I also had Lilina deal with the boss, so I could seize on turn 18. After I killed the boss, I blew most of my remaining funds on 2 celestial rings, and 2 seraph robes.

Turns Taken: 18

Roy      	01  16  30  14  13  17  17  14  05  06  A Lilina
Lilina    	02  08  38  29  14  19  16  05  19  05  A Roy 
Alan 		01  16  40  21  12  17  07  15  05  09  A Lance
Lance   	01  16  33  16  16  20  06  12  05  09  A Alan
Bors      	02  08  48  22  17  17  17  29  08  16   
Clarine 	01  11  26  07  20  16  15  03  09  05  A Rutgar
Ellen      	02  06  33  15  19  16  22  04  22  05
Miredy 		02  03  49  23  20  17  10  21  07  09
Ray      	01  19  27  17  13  13  06  07  13  06
Fir      	02  01  43  19  22  22  12  10  13  06  C Shin
Shin      	02  04  44  19  20  24  10  10  09  07  C Fir
Percival   	02  06  52  20  16  20  15  16  13  12
Hugh    	01  15  26  13  11  12  10  09  09  07
Zeiss    	01  07  37  19  13  11  08  14  03  10

Now that I'm done this chapter, I have to say... I'm actually impressed by an 18 turn count, and I found out I actually reduced my original turn count by 60%!

Still, what is there to say? Everyone I'm using except Ray and Clarine(and technically Roy)are now all promoted, and Ray is promoting next chapter. And that's always nice.

Swag: 5000G, Rescue, Delphi shield, Blue gem, Red gem x2, Member card, Knight crest, Hero crest, Restore, Berserk, Brave lance, Bolting, Silver bow

P.S: Sacae is going to be FUN!

Edited by darkandroid125

Wow, way to give him false hope.

You forget who I am. I'm the tyrant, blessed by Lord Inui himself. I am one of the head ruiners of C&C, and gave false hope with unfinished playthroughs. Spoiler alert: I'm not finishing FE12. I am king of false hope.

Yup. It's time for one of THESE again.

Roy:

'Hello. I'm Roy, and I still suck and am generally a seize/support bot and I can't promote until after Ch21x.' Until Chapter 22, that's all he's good for. At least his level ups were great.

Lilina:

She's almost capped out on magic, and actually can double these days. Well, more often than that slow-ass hero ever will, and that is being generous to her.

Alan:

Well, he's now promoted, and methinks he can actually double now. Well, unless we're going to Sacae, in which case, he doesn't double anything except the shamans. Still, getting some cheap OHKO's every now and then helps.

Lance:

Well, he's a little less reliant on heavy weapons to kill things, especially since he now has teh axes. And it won't be long before he can start using silver lances, which will be hax since his atk still isn't that high(compared to Alan and Percy who 2HKO with steel alone).

Bors:

He's still an ultra-tank that can trivialize most maps, which is cool, because we all love durable units. And thanks to the boots, his biggest flaw(bad movement)has been negated, allowing him to keep up with the really ridiculous people(READ: Miredy and Percy). BTW, he's almost at S axes, which is always nice.

Dieck:

What kind of Lv5 hero has only 16 AS, other than generics? Hell, even Gerik has better speed than this at 16/1, and his growth is identical to Dieck's. Thank god he hits INSANELY hard with that 25 str of his.

Rutgar:

LOL25AS. LOL72CRIT WITH KILL SWORD. LOL58AVOID. LOL DARK x THUNDER SUPPORT. Yeah, he's broken. What did you expect?

Clarine:

She's still underleveled by my standards, but that was because I dislike leveling healers. Now, I know some people had her at 20/1 by 14x, but those guys weren't exactly being efficient with their turncounts.

Ellen:

Yup. Standard Lena-type healer. High in the skill, luck, and resistance, average in the magic and speed, low in HP and defense. There isn't much to say about her. Also, she's an active combatant now, albeit a mediocre one, but I'd like to be able to wield Aureola. Too bad there's no 120HP/40def/40res dragon with 37 atk that ignores def to use it on.

Fir:

Still a worse Rutgar, but a sexier version of him nonetheless. Still, 43HP/19str/22AS is pretty good.

Shin:

Shin is still good at what he does; killing wyverns. Like a bow user should. Unfortunately, he's still like 5 Wexp short of using silver bow, but who cares anyway, when you have killer at your disposal.

Ray:

Well, there's not much to say about Ray. And unfortunately, I will have to comment that Ray has been mediocre for most of his unpromoted existence. Nice atk, but his hit rates were a bit shaky, and he was a bigger slug than Dieck for the first 4 maps I deployed him. At least he's not Sophia.

Miredy:

She's Rutgar who trades AS and crit for much more atk and durability. And flight. Flight is a big game breaker here. Too bad I used my body ring on Ray, or I could've had her double shit in Sacae.

Percival:

A lot of people say that you really can't get a bad Percival in FE6 HM. And it turns out they're right. So what if he gets outdone by Alan and Lance? Percy, at base level, is faster than my Alan and stronger than my Lance, and that's saying a lot. Nice weapon ranks and starting HP, too.

Edited by darkandroid125