Tales of serenes........

Songbird

Well im trying to debate on wether fox and bianchi meet lyle and masu the next chapter or later. I pulled 2 nights in a row staying up till 4 am and waking up for work 3 hours later and now its 1 am so im pretty beat. I dont work till 4:30 in the afternoon tomorrow and im off on monday so i can get a crap load of chapters up by then but as for tonight.....well im feeling a bit beat and i dont wanna rush a half assed chapter.....do you guys think i should have fox and bianchi confront lyle and masu this coming up chapter? (i was thinking of just doing a short chapter of Masu talking about what happened)

yes throw it in but you need to have no battle or us lose badly.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well im trying to debate on wether fox and bianchi meet lyle and masu the next chapter or later. I pulled 2 nights in a row staying up till 4 am and waking up for work 3 hours later and now its 1 am so im pretty beat. I dont work till 4:30 in the afternoon tomorrow and im off on monday so i can get a crap load of chapters up by then but as for tonight.....well im feeling a bit beat and i dont wanna rush a half assed chapter.....do you guys think i should have fox and bianchi confront lyle and masu this coming up chapter? (i was thinking of just doing a short chapter of Masu talking about what happened)

Well, I wouldn't want to run your story, but I'd have Masu, Songbird, and Lyle talk about the whole experience, and then at the end of the chapter introduce Fox and Bianchi. That way, with the three of them, you can still make the baddies seem strong cause they took on three people, but you can also show the bad-assness of one of your other characters like, oh I dunno, Lyle?

What I would do, is have Lyle try to protect the two of them, but get pretty torn up by Fox and Bianchi, then when all hope seems lost, enter the griel mercenaries. Thus, Fox and Bianchi flee, as they cannot take such a large amount of foes.

Well, I wouldn't want to run your story, but I'd have Masu, Songbird, and Lyle talk about the whole experience, and then at the end of the chapter introduce Fox and Bianchi. That way, with the three of them, you can still make the baddies seem strong cause they took on three people, but you can also show the bad-assness of one of your other characters like, oh I dunno, Lyle?

What I would do, is have Lyle try to protect the two of them, but get pretty torn up by Fox and Bianchi, then when all hope seems lost, enter the griel mercenaries. Thus, Fox and Bianchi flee, as they cannot take such a large amount of foes.

You are phsycic. I was thinking of the same thing but without songbird since me and you are deep in the forest alone. But then they could see my magic and rush towards the scene.

Not how I would have done it, but hey, I'm not writing it.

Good job Masu.

R U THE WRITER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!

*burns lyle*

Nah im kidding. But i was angry that the page refreshed itself after i typed a better version up to the point where songbird showed up. But it was first thing in the morning so I went "Eff it" and summed it up quickly.

telling sis to stop trying to ride the horse

I lol'd.

And yay, I'm stabbed again in this chapter! By Master Bianchi, too!

Anyway, it was awesome to hear our side of things. And it seems like there's going to be an awesome battle next chapter, so I'm looking forward to it. =D

I lol'd.

And yay, I'm stabbed again in this chapter! By Master Bianchi, too!

Anyway, it was awesome to hear our side of things. And it seems like there's going to be an awesome battle next chapter, so I'm looking forward to it. =D

LOL MOAR LIKE "EPIC KICK THE SHIT OUT OF MASU IN 2 SECS BIANCHI ATTACK"

Uhhh....WARNING SPOILERS!?

That was great! Lol, Moldy Onions. XD

I went to your page before i started writing and i remembered your "MOLDY ONIONS!" taunt so i used it! XD

Damn. Always when it gets good.....
Yay! Epic! =D

Thanks to both of you! But i must leave now but I should be back at like 7-8. Then i'll write more.