Tales of serenes........

Songbird

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Branded really does have one line. . .

I thought this was a nicely written part. Interesting how Bianchi joined MaSu's group.

Poor Mist. :lol:

IF SHES GONNA BE A HEALER THEN SHE KNEW THE COSTS!!!!

I dunno. I don't think any job is worth that.....

(Just playing with you Masu.)

So are you saying you wanted to torment princess in your story? XD

So are you saying you wanted to torment princess in your story? XD

Well she was already deppressed enough. May as well go out in a bang.

Then she found a reson to live.

What? It's my story, I could have all the plot holes I want.

Well she was already deppressed enough. May as well go out in a bang.

Then she found a reson to live.

What? It's my story, I could have all the plot holes I want.

GWAHAHAHAHHA! I took that post TOTALY THE WRONG WAY. I read it like:

She was depressed,she had sex,then she had a reason to live......TO SEX IT UP.

Everyone I am very sorry to announce:I have met with a horrible case of writers block. There is most likely to be no update till Saturday night because I am not sure where to take the story. I thought of something good at work but it contradicts what I did in the last few chapters but I may just chose that route for it will be a better story that way with a better ending. I am sorry to announce this everyone.

Everyone I am very sorry to announce:I have met with a horrible case of writers block. There is most likely to be no update till Saturday night because I am not sure where to take the story. I thought of something good at work but it contradicts what I did in the last few chapters but I may just chose that route for it will be a better story that way with a better ending. I am sorry to announce this everyone.

Better that than a crappy ending.

Okay MaSu, I was going to ask if you'd like to post a part for my army story (since you asked to about 3 days ago) but after reading this I won't ask

Aww....

But...Quality beats quantity.

I'll try to stay sane till then. . .

But really, it's better having a good ending. =)

It's all right! We understand. =]

Shinion:Bah. Been there, done that. *walks back inside*

AHAGFSFAGA AHAHAHAHA. SHINON GETTING A GIRL? AHAHAHAHAHA. Well, he probably could, but I still find it funny.

Anyway, awesome chapter. Many parts amused me. Especially Princess freaking out when you're going to "point and laugh" at her. XD

AHAGFSFAGA AHAHAHAHA. SHINON GETTING A GIRL? AHAHAHAHAHA. Well, he probably could, but I still find it funny.

Anyway, awesome chapter. Many parts amused me. Especially Princess freaking out when you're going to "point and laugh" at her. XD

I think it was the other thing.

Nice story