Tales of serenes........

Songbird

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another amusing chapter! :lol:

Really, Soren, what are you teaching those kids?

Lulz.

Soren:Today i will teach you how to rape the enemies you defeat in battle before you kill them! May as well have some fun with them right?

All the other characters in the story except for Gaitre and Shinion:........... :blink:

Lulz.

Soren:Today i will teach you how to rape the enemies you defeat in battle before you kill them! May as well have some fun with them right?

All the other characters in the story except for Gaitre and Shinion:........... :blink:

TOTAL :blink: MOMENT.

Lulz.

Serious. . . violation. . .

Gatrie and Shinon have done it before? XD

LOL. Hilarious chapter! XD

Yay thanks! I was afraid it would be bad since i was fighting writers block while i was writting. I may update again tonight.

Well, I would NEVER, yell at Bianchi for any reason. But it was a good episode nonetheless.

Twas supposed to be emotional. And HOLY SHIT! I just updated and u already read it!

Twas supposed to be emotional. And HOLY SHIT! I just updated and u already read it!

I know. I was bored. Don't make it so emotional that it's too dramaric. It makes it kinda cartoony. Other than that I like it Masu.