Serenes Forest summer theme spriting contest 2011

Amelia

Ah, school is over. Summer vacation finally comes and now we can relax. Summer heat, water melons, icy lemon tea, the beach, etc etc.

So yeah, welcome to SF summer theme spriting contest!

Rules are:

• 1 entry per Member (Editing is allowed)
  • Go as wild as you want, but hackbox size or hackbox-esque size only. No half/full bodies.
  • You cannot change your "personal" mug after July 1st, but after that date you can still enter, you just can't change it.
  • The base mug should be able to bee seen. So you can't say you customed over your mug and in that way it's technically "There"
  • HAVE FUN

Deadline is July 22th

Here are categories:

• Hottest/Sexiest.
  • Best constructed.
  • Member Favorite.
  • Best in theme.
  • Most realistic.

I bet everyone is aiming for sexiest.

If you have more ideas to add to the categories, feel free to say it~

So yes, gogogo guys~

Base mugs/Entries:

Amelia:

ameliahh.pngsummeramelia.png

Sephy:

maddiiiiie2.gifmaddieformatting3.gif

Lumi:

1zbvvkl.jpgb9jaxe.jpg

AK:

latibase_03.giflataiko_01.png

iavasechui:

wip-2-6.png

Joerachi:

JoeyFESpriteReduz-14.pngJoesummer-4.png

FD:

sprite2_3.pngsummersprite_1.png

GJC:

personalmuggogo.pngSummerthemegogogo-2.png

BlackShadow:

boyz.png

Eclipse:

NeGYp.png3bXph.png

Strawman:

105bapy.png

Pariah:

iaza14766538111100.gif

BwdYeti:

Yeti-face.pngYetiface-summer.png

Edited by Amelia

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it really weird entering a contest I'd usually RUN. In more or less the same manner.

Do we need to post our PMs?

Also, I'd change "Most summer-ish looking" to something like "Seasonal Best" or "Best in Theme."

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·

I find it really weird entering a contest I'd usually RUN. In more or less the same manner.

Do we need to post our PMs?

Also, I'd change "Most summer-ish looking" to something like "Seasonal Best" or "Best in Theme."

/patpat

Yes, like we always do.

kk, changing~

Edited by Amelia

Oh man, another one of these. I would join, but I suck, xD. I am looking forward to seeing the applications. And will be damn disappoint if Trent or someone doesn't pull a half/fullbody sexy bikini sprite.

I'm a little confused. What exactly are we supposed to be doing here? ^_^;

You post a mug, and then you edit it to give it a summer feel.

And will be damn disappoint if Trent or someone doesn't pull a half/fullbody sexy bikini sprite.

Go as wild as you want, as long as the basic sprite is somewhat in the hack box, which means no half bodies or things like that.

Sorry Ether :C

Edited by seph1212

Copy pasta Astra's rules. Don't yell at meeee. ;^; I bet everyone would.

Damnit Astra. *cocks shotgun* You aren't off the hook yet, missy. You were still too lazy to change 'em, and b'sides, ain't beaches and the skimpy garments associated with 'em half the spirit of summer? And on that note, I fully embrace that assumption.

Damnit Astra. *cocks shotgun* You aren't off the hook yet, missy. You were still too lazy to change 'em, and b'sides, ain't beaches and the skimpy garments associated with 'em half the spirit of summer? And on that note, I fully embrace that assumption.

I dare you to shoot me, mister.

Well, that rule isn't bad. If half/full bodies versus hackbox, the bodies would win. It's a little unfair for the newbies. Cause most of veterans gonna go for bodies.

EDIT: Fiiiiine. GO for halfs. Now gimme cookies

Edited by Amelia

Just leave it at box sized upper body and whatnot.

It makes the pros have to think on how to use that space effectively rather than just going all out with no limit.

I'm with Dan, it makes it more of a challenge that way.

I dare you to shoot me, mister.

Well, that rule isn't bad. If half/full bodies versus hackbox, the bodies would win. It's a little unfair for the newbies. Cause most of veterans gonna go for bodies.

EDIT: Fiiiiine. GO for halfs. Now gimme cookies

I was gonna shoot Dan, not you.

But then, looking at the veterans we have here, it is a pretty one sided competition anyway. If someone can pull something that can overcome one of Trent/Lumi/AK's normal entries, then they should be able to go up against the halves. Anyone else is just gonna get stomped either way.

Here you are, fresh baked~ I know you like my cookies~

Well Waq came back recently, so if he notices this topic, I'm sure he'll smash the most of us

and if AK enters, at least quality wise, I'm 90% sure the rest of us won't be able to beat her o 3o

See if this included mapping too I might have had a chance...

It doesn't specifically say it can't be a map... just like it doesn't specifically say it can't be an FE9/10 sprite... loopholes gogogogo. Now make me proud and go make a topless beach map sprite.