Help needed

BSN1194

I have a couple questions

1. How do you import one animation from one game to the other

I saw this post right here : http://serenesforest...showtopic=15999

However, it was only for a female shaman. I would like to know how to import other

classes besides the female druid, such as great knight, mage knight, and summoner.

2. Sprites

If anyone has ANY alright to decent sprites that are available to use, I would love to

use them, with appropriate credit. I cannot sprite very well. The only decent sprite

I have made is a splice between two characters. Impressive, I know.

3. In assembling events, how do I make it that a enemy that is being loaded into the game

using the LOEV code appear with weapons? Or how do I (This has the same result) disappear

all the warped enemies and make a certain group load with weapons within a small amount of time.

Thanks for any help ahead of time.

Feel free to message or PM me about anything.

Edited by BSN1194

As for sprites...you can use any of mine that I have on photobucket(core34510)...As long as you give credit.

That would be awesome. When I searched your name in the bar nothing came up except for this private album? Is that right, because there is a password.

That would be awesome. When I searched your name in the bar nothing came up except for this private album? Is that right, because there is a password.

Oh! I fixed it so its not private...A lot of the sprites in there are bad...and several more need better colors...especially my earlier ones.

Umm... huh?

For Question 1: Why are you going the manual way? FEditor does everything for you. There's really no reason to import animations manually unless they're from another region ROM.

http://www.shrineofs...hread-4363.html

I was actually trying to find that one. I was unable to find it before. And core, I do like some of the sprites. If I do use any I will be sure to notify and credit you.

The LOU1 code is preferable in loading units that are not NPCs (LOEV is pretty much just for basic NPC units, IIRC).

DISA makes units disappear. UnitClear should make all units disappear at once. For more information please see the Event Assembler doc or Arch's event tutorial or the Ultimate Tutorial's event chapters. Ctrl+F is your friend

The LOU1 code is preferable in loading units that are not NPCs (LOEV is pretty much just for basic NPC units, IIRC).

DISA makes units disappear. UnitClear should make all units disappear at once. For more information please see the Event Assembler doc or Arch's event tutorial or the Ultimate Tutorial's event chapters. Ctrl+F is your friend

I would use the LOU1 code however, it loads them all at once, which is something I don't want. I understand the DISA command. Here's what my problem is. I'm loading 6 knights at different times. First two knights are warped in, then there is text and whatnot. 4 more knights load in and I say DISA MorphKnight (the nickname I gave the character) and it only disappears the last knight loaded and the LOU1 code used to load the knights with weapons. does that make sense?