Fire Emblem "Help Me, Help You" Project

MarkyJoe1990

HMHPLOGO.png

Alright, so here's the dealio.

I want placeholder portraits (And possibly other services) for my Fire Emblem hack (Fire Mumblem), however, I feel I should give something back in return. As such, this project was born from the Emblem Brigade forums.

People submit me portraits, and in return, I do whatever they request back. Additionally, whenever I get enough portraits, I make a chapter and release it into the "Help Me, Help You" hack for everyone to play. Sounds neat, eh?

Harky.png

Harkinian agrees

If you want to contribute, feel free to click the button below for the list of portrait requests.

Request%20List.png

Currently, only Caxmr lacks a portrait, however I won't be needing his for a long time. If you feel like making a portrait for any of the other characters, feel free to. If I like it better than the current placeholder portrait, I'll replace the old one (The Author of the old one will still get credit for theirs as well as the favor I owe them).

Portraits you can use for reference:

GBA FE Portrait Gallery

Nayr's FE9 GBA Portrait Gallery

If you use any of Nayr's portraits, be sure to credit him.

Screenshots of the hack:

BASERO~2_01.pngMountain%20stage%20again.pngOhshithector.png

The hack itself is related to Fire Mumblem, but not canonically. It uses the characters I intend to use for Fire Mumblem, but none of it is "canon" to the story. You could consider them "trial maps" but since your units' stats, equipment, and levels carry over to each chapter, that probably isn't the appropriate word.

Current progress on hack:

Chapter 1 nearly finished. Just need to add text.

Patchdown.png

It's for FE7. You can patch it using Nintelord's NUPS patcher.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

Thıs ıs an ınterestıng project. However I'm not sure there wıll be enough people ınterested ın both sprıtıng and hackıng for thıs to work out... but good luck nonetheless, I hope my 2 cents turn out rusted...