Hiiiii

Hazuki

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thanks for the offer! You're really nice!

Think not of it, my dear. It is but a common courtesy that one of knowledge and experience would lend a guiding hand to those new to the area. Should you need anything at all, do not hesitate to confide yourself in me, and I shall do all in my humble power to have your wishes granted.

Think not of it, my dear. It is but a common courtesy that one of knowledge and experience would lend a guiding hand to those new to the area. Should you need anything at all, do not hesitate to confide yourself in me, and I shall do all in my humble power to have your wishes granted.

I don't believe that I have anything in particular that I truly need, and nothing specific is bothering me, I suppose, but your hospitality is appreciated!

I don't believe that I have anything in particular that I truly need, and nothing specific is bothering me, I suppose, but your hospitality is appreciated!

Then I have done as I set out, to make you feel welcome in our forest. I wish you well for the remainder of your days, in hopes that they last a long while in happiness and virtue. As I said, if need ever strikes you, I hope you find yourself willing to allow me to give you a guiding hand.

C'mon just tell him Lux and Roxas are sending you naked pictures of themselves and have Ether beat them up.

I quadruple dare you, gay ass homo faggot

Nou.

Edited by Black Cat

C'mon just tell him Lux and Roxas are sending you naked pictures of themselves and have Ether beat them up.

BOTH OF US ARE TAKEN.

Well, him to a lesser extent, but still.

Oh look it's a guidette.

It's k, I'm from North Jersey as well.

Haha, did you perhaps feel that earthquake from yesterday? That was an interesting experience for me!

I love you, Waha Kitty.

I would like to apply to be on your list of those who can call you Knitty, or whatever that isn't Waha Kitty.

No. You need at least half a year of activity to be considered for the list to be call me Waha Kitty or Waha Kife.

Also, you guys are Waha Idiots, take this joke flaming shit to FFtF.

No. You need at least half a year of activity to be considered for the list to be call me Waha Kitty or Waha Kife.

Also, you guys are Waha Idiots, take this joke flaming shit to FFtF.

Ah, I see, Waha Kitty. Thanks for letting me know!