• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

he's alright at street fighter, he's just a salty bitch when he plays it

that and his skill has regressed since he was fourth place in one evo tournament for some variation of street fighter 2

Chamberlain, whose avatar resembles a fox named “Gray Muzzle,” insisted to the newspaper that his interest in the subculture stems from an appreciation for animal characters like Tony the Tiger and Mickey Mouse.

Chamberlain also writes what he calls a “soap opera” read by hundreds of users that includes furries in some sexual situations. He said these writings are posted to a site open only to adults, and that he writes under a pen name to keep his public and private lives separate.

10 hours ago, persona 2 wanker said:

>fourth place at evo tournament

what the fuck BROS?

it's because it was played on the playstation port of street fighter turbo i believe and either nobody had played that version except dsp and so lost quickly because there were major differences and balance changes or because people forfeited and didn't go to the tournament, so dsp ended up in fourth place under three japanese players. he basically spammed vega who was very strong in that version IIRC

Edited by Tryhard

1 minute ago, Aya Shameimaru said:

Quitting the climate agreement and denying the relation between CO2 emissary and globale warming are the first steps to let these events happen (more often with a higher intensity).

oh okay i thought you were into some conspiracy stuff for a second

Edited by Nobody

I think i might be developing a gambling addiction. Me, of all people, who always thought gambling was stupid. I can't stop thinking about orbs from fire emblem heroes. I didn't spend much money on it, but I keep waiting for the free orbs and I get a rush whenever I'm doing the summons.

It sucks.