• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

*Yawns* It is a great day despite my failure of finding Amiibos, better order them online, I still have my Christmas money. The reason I couldn't find any Nintendo intentionally understocked the damn Amiibos.

14 hours ago, Shuuda said:

Thinking of playing New Vegas again. Might try a setup with the JSawyer mod this time.

Though I'm unfamiliar with JSawyer aside it from making the game more difficult, I'd recommend energy weapons with high luck/criticals if you haven't tried them already.

They're a bit of a pain to start with if you don't know where to go to get a decent amount of ammo, but they're a lot of fun and end up being almost too powerful.

6 hours ago, Nobody said:

that's a list of your 9 favorite what?

weeb games

someone has been hacking chalice dungeon to depth 1 so there's now a particularly one that gives you a Lost Chikage as early as just after Blood Starved Beast, kinda nice if you actually want to start bloodtinge without a pain

couldn't see one for the DLC weapons though... kos parasite is doomed to be late

Edited by Tryhard