Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Chen said:

ivh3l9.png

what's the top right one i swear i've played it before but i have no idea what it's called

(also is his name actually supposed to be michelle or is this just a bad fan translation)

one way heroics

(it's spelled michel in the fan translation not sure why it's michelle there)

11 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Marche was right

marche did everything right

I hear they got all kinds of crazy animals livin’ in New York’s sewers. Gators, anacondas, mountain lions—wouldn’t be surprised if there was monkeys, too. The animals get huge and fat from all the rats they feast on down there and the sewage chemicals.

Although, I seen this YouTube video once about how all the medicine companies like Tylenol and such do science tests on monkeys to see if their medicines work, and sometimes the monkeys become barren or experience some other mutations. Maybe this is one of those monkeys that got mutated from medicine tests.

I seen this one picture where he was in New York City, just hoppin’ around on the buildings like they was trees. He’s waving his arms around at an airplane in his funny monkey way.

Resetera’s love for Xenoblade 2 will never stop triggering me

someone there had the NERVE to say that a JRPG fan shouldn’t enjoy FFXV more than Xenoblade 2 and that that was a wrong opinion.

Edited by Nobody

I get the sense he’s a kind monkey, but I do believe he’s dangerous. When you’re that big, you can be the kindest fella in the world and still be dangerous, because there’s always that risk of you accidentally crushing someone.