Alpha Beta Soup***Serenes Fighter: Turbo Ultra Mega Ultimate Edition X Unleashed The Sequel /2

Princess Peachar

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm true i guess. if your going for accuracy though id make the face older and ad the little mustache on his upper lip that the original picture has.

idk i just feel it might help if he looked older in general cause at the moment it just seems off to me.

hmm true i guess. if your going for accuracy though id make the face older and ad the little mustache on his upper lip that the original picture has.

idk i just feel it might help if he looked older in general cause at the moment it just seems off to me.

Darius doesn't have a mustache. What you see is the shadow of his lips pulled back in his original splash.

If you add some gauntness to his cheekbooks, he'll look fine. His cheekbones are very pronounced in his splash.

The armor is fantastically well done.

Darius doesn't have a mustache. What you see is the shadow of his lips pulled back in his original splash.

If you add some gauntness to his cheekbooks, he'll look fine. His cheekbones are very pronounced in his splash.

The armor is fantastically well done.

oh sorry looked like mustache. but yeah that would work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...