Alpha Beta Soup***Serenes Fighter: Turbo Ultra Mega Ultimate Edition X Unleashed The Sequel /2

Princess Peachar

lol wow. I sure do work and don't post. I guess here. Have a minor update.

kcY2.png

Fixing old sprites for a friend to use.

I love the green!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the updated trim and belt a lot. The old trim was very large and seemed too much in my eyes. Although the fixes are less dramatic than the ones done on Edward, I still enjoy them. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely like what you are trying to do with the sprite and the design is cool but the arm closest to us looks a bit like a blob. The arm is quite big at first and there doesn't seem to be any forearm, just wrist. He also doesn't look like he is holding the axe. The only other problem I see is there should be some outline on the white trim of the red part. It is a great start though. :) Especially the boots!

And the mug is wonderful as per usual. The right side looks too small(the cape area) but there isn't really anything you can do about that because of the hack box.

• 4 weeks later...

LongtimenoseeDERP.

fe9sothe.png

Full Custom FE9 Sothe. Can I just say...He is besties with Lana-- BIG HAIR

Wow he looks pretty good! He doesnt look as young in your sprite but who cares. Dat hair!!

Yeah...it is a tad dark. But oh well. It gives it that kinda hair pop FE8 style. Thanks though. I'll remember that for FE10 Sothe.

toast.png

Made this for a friend. He told me to make a toaster. So I made it a zombie. So here, have some toast and jelly. :]

Edit: Oh, and credit to him for his base toaster. s1lG.png

Edited by honeyBADGER