Life... On... Marth...

uguu

Oops I mean Mars <_<

Anyways,

People are freaking out because of this little picture on Mars here. On the BOTTOM LEFT of the image, there is a humanoid type figure. You can make out a head and arm and everything No Way! The shape looks just the pictures you see in pictures of bigfoot. All blurry with those large careless steps and everything XD

Original/official photo:

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA10214.jpg

Yes, everyone thinks photoshopped at first, but this image is from the official NASA website, which makes it all the more boggling why this figure does not match it's surroundings. If this were a desert on Earth, I would just assume it was an old tree or something. What do you guys think?

If you can't find it, here's an enlarged version.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive...682_423378a.jpg

The fact that a second "face" was found on Mars does not necessarily tone down the conspiracists XD

Personally, I just think that it's a rock, although I am still a believer of aliens existing on other planets... and some on Earth as well. You can never trust those aliens that go undercover on Earth.

it does look a little.... more disfigured than the surrounding secenery, but i dont think its "bigfoot". How would he survive?

It's not supposed to be bigfoot, it's supposed to be a martian.

oh. well either way, it looks like a rock. you never know how the lava can shape rocks on distant plants

You are not making much sense.

You aren't making much sense. He said "Plants don't like lava" because the other guy said something about how the lava shaped the plants.