Who's your favorite character from each fire emblem game you've played?

Sassybro99

TRS: Holmes

BS: Dian

FE1: Minerva

FE2: Arum

FE3: Minerva

FE4: Cuan

FE5: Fin

FE6: Dieck

FE7: Hawkeye

FE8: I hate this cast but if I had to pick one... It would be Glen.

FE9: Titania

FE10: Titania

FE11: Minerva

FE12: MY UNIT MUAHAHAHAHA. Just kidding! Minerva again...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE4: Sigurd

FE5: Fin

FE6: Sophia Miledy

FE7: Canas

FE8: Cormag

FE9: Jill

FE10: Haar

FE11: Minerva

Guess what my favorite class is? If you look at my sig, you automatically fail.

4 Sigurd

6 Marcus (gotta give props to the guy who is still kicking butt even after he is in his 60s)

7 Marcus, Sain (awesome in gameplay and dialogue), Bartre and Wallace (fun supports)

8 L'Arachel is funny

9 Ike

10 Ike and Skrimir

11 Elice

• 3 weeks later...

7: Canas. A great character who is also very good gameplay-wise. I was not amused when he unceremoniously killed off in the epilouge.

8: Cormag. Another character who has great storyline presence and is also a godly unit to use.

11: Navarre. This is guy is just flat out cool.

FE4: Sigurd.

FE5: Halvan.

FE6: Roy. I dunno why but he always turns out near-fully maxed for me.

FE7: Eliwood or Hector.

FE8: Joshua, Cormag and Tana.

FE9: Ike and Titania.

FE10: Titania.

Edited by Samven

I don't think I've posted on this

FE4part1: Fin

FE4part2: Fin and Oifaye

FE5: Fin... I like Fin

FE6: Believe it or not I like Roy

FE7: Sain and Hector

FE8: Kyle

FE9: BK and I guess Ike

FE10: BK and Tibarn

FE11: Frey

One of these days I'll play the other games.

FE1/11 MerricFE4 Lex so far, I just got past the prologue yesterdayFE6 SophiaFE7 OswinFE8 JoshuaFE9 Ike, otherwise RolfFE10 Haar

Fe6: RUTGER, Lance, Alan

FE7: Canas, GUY, Lyndis, Florina, Hector

FE8: JOSHUA, Ephraim, Moulder the Boulder

FE9/FE10: ZIHARK, Ike, MIA, STEFAN, Soren, Chuck Nolan

FE11:Merric, Doga, NAVARRE (or w/e), Ogma

@Zak: You WOULD say that.

I have a long list just for this~~!

[spoiler=FAVE GUYS]

Fire_Emblem_Faves___Males_by_Meibatsu.jpg

So here they are, my "favourite males" from each released Fire Emblem (1 - 11--but not including whatever that was for the Satellaview). So, it may feel that "Marth's Fire Emblem" is overrepresented since he got a sequel and then a remake!

Anyway, if you can't tell, here they are and why I chose them (from left to right):

Volke - Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (FE9)

Ike, Kieran, Haar, Geoffrey, Tibarn, and Reyson were also possible runner-ups. I chose Volke because he's a mysterious spy that turns out to be an assassin! Woo! Intrigue! I thought he was just cool in general. He never really explains why he's picked up this type of work, or what he does with all his money, but I get the sense that there's a lot more to it. Plus, he's got a sense of humour! The character designer for him (Senri Kita) seems to like him a lot, since I notice there's a lot of little details she added to his jacket, and even giving him a pipe!

Hugh - Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals (FE6) - HAVEN'T FULLY PLAYED

He's cool because he's Canas' son. XD I actually haven't played much of FE6, seeing as it's not translated officially and all, but it's interesting that he has a dislike for dark magic despite his dad's legacy. And from what I know of his support convos all he talks to are old ladies and children.. and he's hilarious! A+!

Kashim - (Castor in the remake) Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem (FE3). - HAVEN'T FULLY PLAYED (Played Shadow Dragon)

Uh... I actually have little to no idea who he is or what he does. I just liked his character design as I was going though a bunch of Fire Emblem trading card artwork. XD From what I can gather, he's some hunter that's trying to make money to take care of his parents. Just a random side character for me to give a little spotlight to. XD

Hector - Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword (FE7)

Hector's awesome! An FE lord with an axe! I also liked that he gets the super hard mode in the game. I liked his brash and independent personality, and I liked hooking him up with something just as brash and independent (can you guess who?). He had a lot of tough competition against Rath, Heath, Legault, Erk, and Raven, but he won out in the end for being awesome.

Marth - Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light (FE1) - HAVEN'T FULLY PLAYED (Played Shadow Dragon)

I actually don't know very much about Marth even though he's this main character of about 3 games, appears in Smash Bros, and I even watched the 2-episode anime and played Shadow Dragon! XD He's just this regular lord--but the Smash Bros games sure make him seem funny with his "Watch me, everyone!" taunt and his prim and properness. I just kind of based my rendition of him a mix of his ORIGINAL (awful) art, and the SSBB one.

Navarre - Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (FE11)

I was running out of characters to choose from! Oh well, why not choose the original Fire Emblem sword master then? XD Apparently, he gets hired by enemies, but won't harm women or children, so it's easy to guess how they make him change sides. XD Despite his two-swords in all his artwork, I am not so sure he uses both in-game!

Shinon - Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (FE10)

Ike, Nolan, Geoffrey, and Sothe were runners-up in this one. I was actually having it down to Shinon and Volke and trying to decide which game I wanted each one to represent. XD Shinon got even awesomer in FE10 when he gets meaner and possibly more racist. Not that racism is cool, but there's lots about him as a character that piques my interest. He's a jerk and pretty arrogant, but he's skilled. He also seems intelligent enough to know his racism and condescending attitude is wrong, but he chooses to be a jerk anyway--I don't know why that's okay with me, but it's probably because nice characters like Gatrie and Rolf know he's a nice guy deep down. I also figured that he's oddly jealous of Ike because Greil was a father figure to him and it's all sibling rivalry from there. XD

Noish - Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War (FE4)

He's just this red social knight with little backstory, but he's one of the only guys I'll let hook up with my precious Ira (Ayra) <3. Because he's got critical and charge, which combined with Ira's pursuit and shooting star hit, that leads to killing machine babies! If you think about it, it's kind of funny since he's supposed to be this calm and serious guy, but there's a chance he'll relentlessly hunt an enemy down XD. Ira's son Skasaher kind of looks like Noish, right?! (haha, Noish and Holyn look very similar, but Ira ain't going to make no babies with a cousin! IECK!)

Runner up male would have been Lex for being hot (and kind of like Hector?). Levin was also pretty cool.

Brighton - Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (FE5)

I haven't played much of this game because beides from not being translated, it's brutal and unforgiving! I don't' knwo why I chose Brighton out of everyone. Maybe I just have the hots for axe-knights that remind me of Dr. Wyvern (original character. lol). And he has wrath--that makes him extra cool. Otherwise, I would have chosen no-pants Asvel because I considered him my "lackey" throughout the game or maybe.. Sety, who was at least important!

Alm - Fire Emblem Gaiden (FE2) - HAVEN'T FULLY PLAYED

I know almost nothing about this game except that it's a side-story to the first game! And had.. RPG-ish elements? Either way, I've never played it, and looking at the artwork.. it was very hard to choose who was the better character. I thought I'd just stick with the main guy after all (I believe in a more updated art of him, his hair changed to blue, but we have enough blue-haired sword-wielding mains in FE to last us a lifetime, so no thanks!). I modified his armour slightly, but it's mainly intact from that awesome original character art.

Cormag - Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (FE8)

This wyvern knight had a lot of competition from others such as Joshua, Gerik, Knoll, but I picked him because he gets to ride a wyvern and has a scar. I also liked that he was a fierce warrior, but loved animals! Maybe also cool that he never ends up pairing with any of the ladies. FE7's character art made most of the characters ridiculously tall, so I didn't know how tall Cormag actually should have been in comparison. I just decided.. maybe he's the tallest in this group. XD

[spoiler=FAVE GIRLS]

Fire_Emblem_Faves___Females_by_Meibatsu.jpg

Micaiah - Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (FE10)

Elincia, Calill, Nephenee, and Sanaki were runners up. Well, I'm just being kind of biased because when I play Fire Emblem, I tend to assign my own characters to the characters in the game. So for Micaiah, I made her me! XD I thought she was pretty interesting, especially knowing that she's probably chaotic in nature. The problem was it didn't seem like they she actually got to do a lot on her own because she always seemed to let others tell her what to do or was trapped and forced to do something. Maybe if there is a sequel, I'll get to see her shine as an empress. XD

Celica - Fire Emblem Gaiden (FE2) - HAVEN'T FULLY PLAYED

I know almost nothing about this game, so I pretty much just chose the main female character who happens to be the most interesting looking one of the character arts I've seen too. XD Is she some sort of princess? Either way, she seems like she'd be pretty cool, wielding a sword and all that gold armour.

Mareeta - Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (FE5)

Another case of self-identification-bias! Otherwise, i might've picked Machua or Olwen. I don't know much about her except that she's Evayle's adopted daughter and gets taken over by an evil sword. XD On the plus side, she's a swordmaster, which are always cool! I figure she's also better than her mommy, since my brother says Evayle sucked. Tell your mommy to go back to using a bow!

Farina - Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword (FE7)

For those of you who guess the pairing wrong, shame on you! Lyn's got nothing on Farina's level of brashness and independence (besides, I like Rath too much to let him wander home alone to make Sue with random-Sacae-lady!)! Serra, Nino, and Louise were also pretty cool, but I thought Farina was extra funny. Funny wins points with me! Not to mention, I thought she was the best Pegasus knight out of her sisters. You'll always be worth Hector's 20,000G, Farina! A lifetime of noble carrots for Murphy!

Calill - Fire Emblem: Path pf Radiance (FE9)

Elincia, Marcia, and Mia would be runners up in this one. I picked Calill because she's hilarious. XD I also thought she was awesome because of the skills she comes with. When you think about it, she's a really accomplished woman! Look at her Bs in all anima elements! She's even keen enough to see skills in other people and neutralize them (nihil). So really, she is a first-class mage! Plus, for some reason, she decided to specialize in stabbing people as well. XD

Caeda - (Or.. Shiida / Sheeda) Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem (FE3). - HAVEN'T FULLY PLAYED (played Shadow Dragon)

Oh look, it's main girl character from FE3! She as kind of annoying in the anime, but I will give her the benefit of the doubt. Plus, I hear she's the best recruiter in the game when it comes to making people join your side. I don't know much else about her, but maybe I'll end up liking her in FE11. XD I think she looks a bit like Eirika from FE8 from the way I drew her. Whoops!

Ira - (aka Ayra) Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War (FE4)

The original female sword fighter! XO She has no comparison! I could not name another FE4 female that is even near her level (well, maybe her daughter...). She's a tough woman with valuable talents! I liked how she turns into a killing machine for you. Even Lex saw her greatness and wanted to give her gifts (and apparently.. Arden does too? >.> ) . She's probably my favourite Fire Emblem character overall, and was actually probably the character that made me love Fire Emblem in the first place, so she'll always have a place in my heart. <3

Minerva - Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (FE11)

Again, I'm running out of characters to choose from! So here is a kind of cool looking character that earns some points because she's named after my favourite type of goddess! She looks like she's the serious tough type, which I appreciate. It's too bad she was such a pain in the butt to draw because the illustrator for FE11 wants to put potential fanartists through hell (he uses waaaaay too many textures on EVERYTHING).

L'Arachel - Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (FE8)

Lute would be the runner up. L'Arachel wins for her extra hilarity factor. :> I just love her personality. FE8 in general seemed to have a larger variety of zany characters than usual, which made the game more enjoyable despite how unpolished some of it was (e.g. female assassins use the same sprites as the males! EW!). She acted like a joke character, but she actually played important roles in the story, and she's somehow supposed to eventually rule over a kingdom. XD Good work, L'Arachel. Never change.

Linda - (Linde?) Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light (FE1) - HAVEN'T FULLY PLAYED (played Shadow Dragon)

Again, I'm running out of characters! So here's a character with a kind of interesting backstory: she tries to escape persecution by crossdressing as a boy, but then ends up in the slave trade! Awesome! Apparently, she's a light mage that kind of looks like a dancer/thief (Leila, FE5). I have no idea if she ever amounts to anything, but it's probably something more notable than Kashim/Castor. XD

Lilina - Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals (FE6) - HAVEN'T FULLY PLAYED

Who's a cute little fire mage? That's right, Lilina! I don't know many of the other characters in this game, but it's not like I need to. What's better than the daughter of awesome Hector (and Farina)? >.> She's kind of a gullible and naive little girl--much like the lovable Nino! Kind of weird to picture her as Marquess of Ostia like that!

Edited by Prax

• 1 year later...