Pro as heck guide to Ezreal

Go 7/0 in lane with +30 CS advantage

Lose game because your team reported you for playing Ezreal AKA too heavy.

But it's okay because Ezreal has all the belts. And the more belts you have the manlier you are. So that makes EZ-real the manliest of them all. Except for maybe singed because he has spikes. And spikes>belts.

Ezreal also has goggles. And with goggles he doesn't need a map. There are scopes attached to his goggles for epic sniping. He is a better sniper than Caitlyn because Caitlyn has a wimpy toy gun while Ezreal shoots beams of energy from his fist making him the most badass character in video game history.

PS: Do not get Pulsefire Ezreal. If you do you are a wimpy poser wannabe. Just like Redeemed Riven.

Congratulations. You now know how to play EZ-real. Have fun reporting your team for feeding and remember: It's NEVER your fault. It's your team's.

I bought pulsefire ezreal to take advantage of the 50% off sale, though I'm not using it at the moment because there's one in every game and they're all terrible :(.

Ezreal is also my favorite character, so seeing the vast amounts of suckage is disheartening.

Here's a video of me if you're interested.