Favorite support

Trickster

Oooh. Tough call, but I'd have to say SariyaxAvatar (both of them, since they are pretty much the same, and since it shows off how much Sariya is a Yandere), or SumiaXHenry, which shows just how creepy Henry really is, and I find it interesting (not to mention, kind of sweet near the end).

• 2 weeks later...

Buddy-wise, MU (male) x Wyke (or whatever he's being called nowadays) is pretty funny.

Romantic-wise, pretty much anything with Viole in it. It's actually funny seeing his attempts at wooing the females in the army.

Inverse and Female Robin's friendly support

It's funny because they're not actually friendly at all until the end of the third support.

It would also be funny if Robin ends up not being My Unit's default name.

It's funny because they're not actually friendly at all until the end of the third support.

It would also be funny if Robin ends up not being My Unit's default name.

Well you know what I mean, not a romantic support, just a normal one.

Dunno exactly what My Unit is gonna be, but the last Nintendo Direct in October used Robin for My Unit's english name so I'm sticking with that instead of Rufure (even though I'm used to calling My Unit's default name Rufure)

Well you know what I mean, not a romantic support, just a normal one.

Dunno exactly what My Unit is gonna be, but the last Nintendo Direct in October used Robin for My Unit's english name so I'm sticking with that instead of Rufure (even though I'm used to calling My Unit's default name Rufure)

I get it; I was just joking around.

I like the vast majority of the parent x child supports that I've seen, I understand they're mostly generic (as in I believe they're similar for all potential fathers? I could be wrong on this, it happens... a lot)

But, yeah, I do like the idea of parents and kids fighting together and finding out a bit more about the other by virtue of their struggles.

... I also like everything involving Krom.... even if it's not as good as other supports.

I like the vast majority of the parent x child supports that I've seen, I understand they're mostly generic (as in I believe they're similar for all potential fathers? I could be wrong on this, it happens... a lot)

With the exception of Male MU and his daughter Mark, they are ALL generic. As in a line change here and there depending on the father, but they are ALL generic conversations focusing on the child's character development moreso than an actual conversation and seeing the relationship between the child and their father figure.

I don't really have a favourite support so to speak, but I like SariyaxMU's quite a lot. Maybe it's the humour in it, or MU slowly growing to appreciate Sariya's... eccentricities. I like quite a few moments between Nono and MU in their supports too, as there's a genuine growth and nice dynamic in their relationship. Also, MU cooking. Always fun.

I quite like OliviaxRonku and MirielxHenry too. Maybe it's the way they interact, but OliviaxRonku is heartwarming and MirielxHenry is just hilarious.

Lucina's support with MU is also great for character dynamics and backstory. The fact that it later alters certain scenes if you S support them is just icing on the cake really.