Knife's and Suzaku's tournament.

Suzaku

Nope. Damn WiFi isn't working right now. Hopefully it will by the time the deadline hits

the dead line is saturday at 7:00 Pm your time.

Yessir.

Ok

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead line is saturday 7pm yet im disqualified for not fighting you right when you want me to? Whatever guess im out.

No MaSu, don't, my brother will play you, I just don't think now, since he's got the computer

Dead line is saturday 7pm yet im disqualified for not fighting you right when you want me to? Whatever guess im out.

Do you read your messages, I messaged you 8 times.

No MaSu, don't, my brother will play you, I just don't think now, since he's got the computer

Well he PM'ed me saying "I was asking you to play and you never responded even though you were posting on the forums so sorry youre out"

You know what? This isnt even worth it. Just drop me out.

what now you are droping out.

if but Emfox_09 is comeing back.

fix'd

Edited by The L

No, MaSu is still in. Even as the tournament creator, you reserve no right to kick someone out for personally being unavailable at YOUR time. However, if MaSu does not play you by Saturday, you can consider him disqualified.

In other words, you have till Saturday. I'm leaning towards L getting the win if those two don't play their match (since it seems he is the one trying more to play the match). Also, you guys should post in this topic when looking for a tournament match, not personal message each other. This shows me who has tried to play and who has not.

EDIT: Never mind, MaSu has dropped out. But read the second paragraph anyway.

Edited by Knife

Ugh... That..was..the...worst...lag... Sorry I left Cym, but I can't play with that kinda of lag. So I'm going to drop out so Cym can go on to the next round. I'm going to fix this lag problem before I brawl Wi-Fi again. Good luck in the tournament Cym!

Have you tried moving your Wii closer to your WiFi router

Why not speed things up?

Anyways, I won my round.

ok

Confirming Swordmaster's win.

thanks

Ugh... That..was..the...worst...lag... Sorry I left Cym, but I can't play with that kinda of lag. So I'm going to drop out so Cym can go on to the next round. I'm going to fix this lag problem before I brawl Wi-Fi again. Good luck in the tournament Cym!

well ok

Trust me I've tried.. My router is so far away from my Wii. I'm going to move the computer closer to the Wii, hopefully by this weekend.

Yeah that could do the trick