Chrom X Olivia...?

Fleurette

So.. You get Olivia in Chapter 11, and right after that Chrom gets married to the girl he has highest support with?

Basically you stick Olivia with Chrom for the entire chapter and they get a C support and then get married??

But then after that you can get them to B, A, and S?

It's like.. they get married, and then he proposes way after that? (If you even bother to get them to S support.)

Olivia's too shy, why would she marry a guy she hardly knows?

Augh, somebody make this pairing make more sense for me so that I don't feel so inclined to give Chrom to Sumia.

Once they marry, they ramp up to S rank and you get a flashback to their S support. You can view their other supports in the support viewer.

Oh!

Okay, that makes a lot more sense.

I feel alright with pairing them up now.

Thank you. ^u^;

Augh, somebody make this pairing make more sense for me so that I don't feel so inclined to give Chrom to Sumia.

It's completely fan pairing. It IS cute.

I'd be more inclined to support this if I wasn't the one that married her she actually JOINED at the end of the last chapter and could let you build up support points and view the support conversations for development via skirmishes or DLC.

Nope. "Chrom keeps away from every girl and seems like he's going for the generic village girl. Oh? He got a single support point with Olivia? HEY THEY GET MARRIED."

Edited by shadowofchaos

It's completely fan pairing. It IS cute.

I'd be more inclined to support this if I wasn't the one that married her she actually JOINED at the end of the last chapter and could let you build up support points and view the support conversations for development via skirmishes or DLC.

Nope. "Chrom keeps away from every girl and seems like he's going for the generic village girl. Oh? He got a single support point with Olivia? HEY THEY GET MARRIED."

I guess the fact that they get married so quickly is pretty convenient.

I decided to marry Panne, so that I can have two Taguel babies.

Bunny family! Yaaay~

I guess the fact that they get married so quickly is pretty convenient.

I decided to marry Panne, so that I can have two Taguel babies.

Bunny family! Yaaay~

Sounds cosy.

Edited by Onestep

Now you're making me wonder if the mechanics behind it was somewhat intended to be some sort of Take That to some of the FE fans.

Well, start by recognizing that ChromXSumia is a terrible support and keep the two of them away from each other as much as possible.

But what if you like pies?

The only other support I know of that gives me my pie fix is TharjaxAvatar.

So what happens if i don't get any supports with any girls

Random, unnamed village girl. Though I wonder if she passes any stat modifer on, and if so, is it random? Thus, could you potentially get an amazing Lucina from a commoner?

Random, unnamed village girl. Though I wonder if she passes any stat modifer on, and if so, is it random? Thus, could you potentially get an amazing Lucina from a commoner?

Nah, she has zero's across the board, I do believe. She produces a pretty poor Lucina overall.

But what if you like pies?

The only other support I know of that gives me my pie fix is TharjaxAvatar.

KellamxDonnel mentions pies at the end of their support.....I'm really beginning to wonder if pies are gonna become the running gag in these supports.....

Oh, geez. Olivia comes in that late? Well, I still don't know whether I want to put her or Sumia with Chrom myself. I guess I'll have plenty of time to decide though, seeing as I won't have both girls until a little late.

But I do know who I'm marrying my Avatar to. His name begins with an F and he initially doesn't trust you at all. You guess who he is. :P

What about base stats? Is it [(Chrom's absolute bases + Lucina's absolute bases)/2] + Lord bases? Or some other formula?

From the wiki it's [(mother's current - mother's base)+(Chrom's current - base)+Lucina's absolute base]/3 plus her base stats. If she has the generic village girl as a mom, her stats are literally dependent on Chrom's stats instead of both parents. Honestly, it's better something than nothing.

I'm not really a fan of the whole ChromxSumia pairing...So I figured since I'm pairing Sully and Stahl together, I'll pair Chrom with Olivia or Maribelle.

From the wiki it's [(mother's current - mother's base)+(Chrom's current - base)+Lucina's absolute base]/3 plus her base stats. If she has the generic village girl as a mom, her stats are literally dependent on Chrom's stats instead of both parents. Honestly, it's better something than nothing.

I just wanted to know about inheritance details (outside of classes) regarding the village girl as Chrom's wife. I figure if I'm gonna do it eventually (probably before I pair him with Sumia), I might as well know what I'm dealing with.

One thing though: Can you expound on what you mean by "literally dependant"? It's not a pair I'll frequent, that much is a given. (As far as Chrom's pairs go, I'm pretty much gonna be alternating between Sully, Olivia, and eventually, Robin.) But some details would be nice.

Edited by Little Al

I just wanted to know about inheritance details (outside of classes) regarding the village girl as Chrom's wife. I figure if I'm gonna do it eventually (probably before I pair him with Sumia), I might as well know what I'm dealing with.

One thing though: Can you expound on what you mean by "literally dependant"? It's not a pair I'll frequent, that much is a given. (As far as Chrom's pairs go, I'm pretty much gonna be alternating between Sully, Olivia, and eventually, Robin.) But some details would be nice.

Well, Lucina's stats depend on both her mother and father. Since the generic village girl is literally 0 stats for everything, it just means Lucina's stats rides solely on whatever good stats that Chrom has. For example, if he lacked good resist *coughlikeIkecough* then Lucina will be lacking in resistance too. But if you throw in someone like Sumia who has good resistance (as a pegasus knight), it will give Lucina some benefits towards her resistance. That's why I say if Chrom marries the generic villager girl, Lucina's stats are 'literally dependent' on Chrom.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong on this though.

Edited by LeThiAnh